Trying To Hold On

Boo-Bear: Hey uh Mel. It's been 4 days since it happened..I miss you! I remember when you first texted me. We both seemed so calm, besides you didn't know I was in One Direction. That was probably why you remained calm. But what you didn't know what when you told me it wasn't Harry I was scared. Scared that some serial killer was texting me. Turns out you thought the same thing when we skyped. You and your carrot sword. That thing was amazing at least you didn't eat half of yours and rip your best mates jumper.
Boo-Bear: We had some good times didn't we? I can't really remember a bad memory besides IDC. I'm still sorry about that. It was all my fault if I hadn't. No I'm talking about good memories right now not bad ones. I remember Halloween where we had the same dream because we ate to much candy. But I felt that it meant we were connected. At first I didn't recognize the signs. The tingling feeling when we touched hands. We were meant to meet. And be best friends! Or something more but I have to reply to your unsent message before I assume anything. It's really hard here without you making sassy comments. Laughing...smiling...standing everything you do I miss. I miss your randomness and the way we get along so well. Please Mel. I'm barely hanging on. I'm trying. I'm trying to hold on. But it's hard. You were my support along with the lads and Niall and I were yours. We miss you. The lads now have a schedule for us. Wake up, eat, shower, and since Niall and I refuse to do much else they take us on a walk, mope around, cry, sleep, eat, cry, sleep. Every day. Come back please Mel. We need you. I need you.

A/n the last sentence makes me tear eyed. :(((((
3 More Text Ones!