°°°He's your over-protective brother *requested* °°°

Zacznij od początku

"I'm not a baby Liam." You then speak into the phone and smile. "Hey Ni."
"Ni? Ni? You nickname Niall Ni? What's going on Y/N are two dating and not telling me? I wouldn't be so upset if you didn't hide it from me." Liam said as he crossed his arms. You roll your eyes and put the phone down but you didn't hang up.

"Liam, me and Niall are just friends ok! That is all. And you can't keep treating me like a baby, I know what i'm doing and you can't boss me around okay you're not me and you can't live through me. I'm not a baby anymore." Liam uncrossed his arms and looked down sadly. You sighed and put your shoulder on his shoulder.

"I'm not a baby anymore Liam." you smiled. "I know, and cause i'm not around anymore I find that hard to believe." He replies. You walk into him and hug him and he squeezes you back. You then run away from his grip and into your room and continue chatting with Niall.

Zayn:

"I gotta go my brother's picking me up today." you smiled to your boyfriend. He sighed and then smiled back."Okay baby." He then pulls you in and gives you a very passionate kiss but the next second you're being dragged away. "Wait, what-?" You say. You are then being dragged away and you shrug off. "Zayn? What the hell bro?!"

"What are you doing Y/N!" He says angrily. "What are you talking about?", "Why do you let that dude suck your face? He's nasty!"

"ZAYN! You don't know him!" You're getting really frustrated now and he shakes his head at you. "What is with you!?"

"What is with me? What is with me? What is with you? Why do you go out with that guy? He has like, billions of tattoos and piercings all over his face!"

"You have billions of tattoos Zayn. I know you're trying be the good older brother but I know how to deal with boys."

You stand there with your arms crossed and your eyebrows furrowed as you wait for Zayn to reply. He looks like he's going to retort but then he sees the look you have in your face. He then looks down to the floor and there's a sad look on his face.
"I'm sorry, it's just, he looks dodgy and I don't want you to get hurt especially because i'm not always around to protect you."

"Zayn it's alright, I understand your life now. It's okay." You smile. "Okay come on. Lets go have our Y/N and Zayn day out now." He smiles at you as you two link arms.

Niall:

"Hey Y/N!" Niall says to you as he walks in with a bag of chips."Hey Nialler!" You reply happily. "Gimme your phone." Niall says casually as he changes the channel of the TV.
"Um... why?" You reply, giving him a hard look. "Because i'm going to delete your twitter."
"What why?! What's going on?" You stand up as you say this and overlook him as he watches TV.
"Because, I don't like the hate you're receiving."

"So what, you're just going to delete my twitter and boom that will solve the problem? And that was just one day, I don't get much hate it's just because I had a photo with Harry and people thought we were dating and some people don't know who I am so-"

"You were hanging out with Harry when?" Niall suddenly says.

"Um. Ok, fine you can delete my twitter i'll make a new one."
"You were hanging out with Harry and you didn't tell me? Why? he's my buddy too yano- wait. Hang out as in... you went on a date with Harry? Y/N what the fu-"

"I don't tolerate swearing." you cut him off and pull him a face.
He laughs and rolls his eyes. "STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT. You were hanging out with Harry yes or no."

"Why does it matter Niall?Really?"
"Cause he's my friends, and you're my baby sister that's why." He says as he continues munching on his potato chips. "Seriously? I'm only 1 year younger than you, you're more of a baby then I am!"
"Whatever, I forbid you to date Harry." He concludes. "You forbid me. You forbid me? You don't own me Niall and I can go see Harry if I want." You tell him.

Niall then gives you a sad look and he sighs. "Please don't date Harry because if something goes down between you guys who am I supposed to side with? It'd be hard. Y/N i'm just trying to protect you, i've seen Harry on tours and sometimes it's not pretty, trust me. He's a great lad but with all these girls throwing them at him it's hard for him to handle I mean, we're boys! He's not ready to settle down and I don't want to see you get your heart broken, ok?"

You bite your lip and sit down again. Niall is right. "Ok. But hang on... you said 'we're' boys. NIALL IS THERE A GIRL. OR SHOULD I SAY GIRLS YOU'RE HIDING FROM ME?!"

You guys both laugh and he shrugs and laughs even more.

******
(A/n); Hellloooo :)

Here is this long awaited requested preference! I hope you like it!

Asdfghjkl! In like 24h is New Years Eve and I'm not prepared for this!!!! I don't want it to be 2014 yet, this year's been over so fast!

I don't know if you will read this or not but here are some good things that happened 2013 that made me happy:

- I went to the Selena Gomez concert which was absolutely AMAZING!
- I went and watched 'This is us' with my two besties! ❤
- I got WWA Tickets!
- 'Our Moment' was out!
- Can we talk about 1dday?
- MIDNIGHT MEMORIES.
- I hit over 64K. Reads on this book.
- I met alot of people on here that became my friends and mean alot to me.
- I got accepted in a band which is so cool!
- I became friends with someone who means alot to me.
- I met my nephew for the first time.
- I now have a new little baby cousin. She's really cute.
- I won a basketball match with my team!
- I met someone who inspired me and told me to believe in myself and who is now someone I look up to.
- I climbed a mountain.
- I went to France all by myself.
- I now know who are my real friends, they are the people that stay by your side no matter what.
- I met my crush.
-I learned to believe in myself and to work hard for things I want.

!!!!!!!! I SURVIVED 2013 !!!!!!!!

I'm interested to know, what were your highlights this year? Comment below or just message me!

I love you all so much and I literally can't thank you enough for all the support and votes.

Thank you,And I'll make sure to update tomorrow!

Take care,
Z.

ALSO CHECK OUT The NIALL HORAN FANFIC 'Climbing the Walls' ON MY PROFILE