skipping class periods.

as i walk through the crowded halls, i feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me and my back hits someone's chest. "hey baby." a deep voice whispers into my ear. i giggle and turn around.

"hey josh." i smile at him. i run my fingers through his unkept hair, my smile never faltering.

"do you wanna have lunch with me and my friends again?" he asks, playing with the hem of my shirt. i bite my lip, nodding. he smiles, and kisses me on the lips. i kiss him back, people around us stare, some are disgusted.

"see you next period, baby." he whispers, his lips brushing against mine. i nod, pulling away and we walk down the hall, hand in hand, until we have to split and go to class. i sit in my desk, a dumb smile on my face.

"someone's happy." a high voice says. i look over to my friend.

"you have no idea, amelia."

|-/

i see josh leaning against my locker, arms crossed and staring at his shoes. i wrap my arms around his neck, making him jump. he smiles at me, and holds my waist. "hey babe." he greets me.

"hi josh." i say, quietly. he moves away from my locker, letting me put my books away and grab my lunch. he grabs my hand, leading me to the cafeteria. josh's lunch table only holds brendon, jenna, patrick, pete, mark, and ashley today. i sit in between josh and ashley, picking at my food. josh places a hand on my thigh, tracing designs all over.

he drags his finger to my inner thigh, drawing circles. i bite my lip, and he looks over, a grin on his face. he inches his fingers closer, and draws designs on my bulge. i chomp down on my lip, and josh brings his hand back down to my knee.

he rests his head on my shoulder, grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on it. i smile at him and brendon gags while jenna aw's. pete whispers something inaudible into patrick's ear.

a bell rings and josh pouts, wrapping his arms around me and burying his face into my neck. people quickly passed us, but josh doesn't let go.

"let's go to my house."

"joshy-"

"please?" he begs. he looks up and gives my puppy dog eyes, and i smile. i run my fingers through his hair and agree. we quickly walk to our lockers and run outside, meeting at the sidewalk.

"josh, we're going to get in so much trouble!" i exclaim, starting to worry. he runs his hands down my sides and pulls me close to him. "we'll be fine, baby."

i sigh and he walks us to his house. when we get inside, we go straight to his room. i collapse onto his beanbag and he sits on his bed. "what do you wanna do?" he asks, flipping through channels on his tv.

"can you play me your drums?" i ask, innocently. he jumps up, nodding. he sits on the stool immediately, grabbing his drum sticks.

"um.. i learned a song from green day called basket case. i can play that?" he says. i shrug, telling him to play whatever he wants. he nods, taking in a deep breath and starting. i rest my elbow on my knee, propping up my hand which cups my chin. i smile, admiring him. how he uses all his energy toward playing the instrument, how much of a passion he has towards it, and how amazing he is at playing it.

before i realize it, he finished the song, panting and beads of sweat all across his forehead. i smile at him and let out my hand. i stare at him, his jawline and his cheekbones, how the veins in his arms protrude and how the muscles contracted when he played just moments before. i look into his dark eyes and how small they are, and how they crinkle at the ends. i look at his pink lips as mine curl into a smile.

he walks over, leaning down and placing a kiss on my lips. and in that moment, no matter what he's ever said and will ever say or do, he's worth it. every part of him is worth falling for.