tyler hates school

I always hated school.

I hated the people, I hated the crowds, the cliques, the subjects, the homework, the studying, the ignorant teachers, everything. I wouldn't pay attention, all I would do is stare at the clock on the wall and zone out, staring at the hand making it's way around the clock slower than how I preferred.

I would write songs a lot. no one cared enough to look at what I was doing, let alone what I was writing and what it was about. When it came to assemblies, i'd hide in the bathroom and stare at my own image in the mirror, not knowing what else to do.

I hated people staring at me and judging me based on my mannerisms and outfits. I used to always be with Josh, and if I was with him everything would be okay. I wouldn't have to worry because he would stand up for me, I wouldn't have to worry about hiding in an isolated bathroom, in complete silence..except for the thoughts rushing around my head, constantly.

I hated the food. it looked spoiled and smelled like rotten eggs. I hate eggs..

my best friend was this guy named Mark, who is a complete idiot, and he doesn't attend my school. Sometimes I'll just sit on my phone texting him instead of doing the work that was assigned, explaining why my grades are so low.

I knew all the rumors and the drama floating around the school, I knew a majority of the rumors were about me and the drama was Josh getting in some sort of trouble, because once we seperated, the only thing he was involved in was trouble. He dyed his hair often and got multiple piercings. he was planning on getting a large tattoo, which everyone was excited on seeing in the future.

he looked like a different person. he's not the josh I knew.

|-/

I knew Josh didn't like the thought of seeing me. I knew he looked my way occassionally and threw glares my way, which I always ignored. I knew he was always the one who bumped my shoulder if he ever passed me. I knew he hated me. I just didn't know why.

Josh was also the biggest fuckboy you will ever see. every week he had a new girl wrapped around his finger that he'd toss away once he got what he wanted. The longest he stayed with a girl was a month, her name was Amelia and he was convinced he was in love with her, but then he met her sister.

I'll admit, I laughed when I heard that story go around the school. Amelia was always very nice to everyone, including me. I talked to her more than anyone else at this school. We'd eat lunch together sometimes, but we weren't close. I knew she had some issues and she knew I had some, too. When I heard she was going out with Josh, I warned her and when he dumped her for her sister, I was there for her.

She knew about Josh and I's past, but asked no questions. Which i'm grateful for, because I probably couldn't answer them.