that was gay.

"tyler! we can go in the treehouse! it's almost done we just need to cut out a window! tyler i'm so excited!" josh exclaims. i smile and we run to the forest.

"hey, what if the first thing we do is write something so when we come back years from now, we'll have something to look back on!" josh suggests. i nod, take my backpack off and give him a permanent marker.

"what do we write?" i ask. he puts his hand on his chin, eyebrows furrowed. he sticks his tongue out in concentration before his eyes light up. he smiles and tells me his idea. it's simple and unoriginal, but we both love it. he gives me the marker and i pass it back, he has the best handwriting between us so he writes most of it.

we scoot away from our work, and marvel at it with pride. he looks at me and smiles, which i return.

"tyler and josh,

best friends forever!"

|-/

we spend the night at his house, playing with his drumset and making memories. during the middle of the night he tripped over his drums and fell, causing books to fall all over and the shelf to lean forward just enough so that it won't fall. which was better than landing on him. while he put everything where it was supposed to be and explaining to his parents nothing broke, i was on the floor clutching at my side laughing.

he punched me in the arm and said, "it's not funny! i could've gotten hurt!"

i calm myself down, smile and say, "but i'm here to take care of you when you are!"

he smiles and says, "that was gay".

"so is your mom." i tell him.

he pretends to act offended and i just giggle.

"you're an idiot." he says, grinning at me.

"why thank you, joshy."

A/N: i actually hate this chapter but i needed a memory. tHIS IS SO SHORT I'M SORRY !

ALSO 3 CHAPTERS IN ONE WEEK??? WHO IS THIS NEW AUTHOR???

we don't talk anymoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें