25

3 MONTHS LATER
JACKS POV

Im 7 months pregnant and again this is my bump.

Sorry for small picture

Marks mad at me because of all the false alarms and yeah. He wont talk to me. He makes me breakfast and dinner but wont talk to me only my belly and thats it. Tomorrow is when the babys suppose to be born and he would be excited but hes just lumping around.

"Hey mark can you talk to me?" I asked and he ignored. Im lonely most of the time and i walked outside in the back yard. I sat down on the grass and i sat there just thinking about when the babys born and how shes going to look like.

It makes me sad that my own husband wont talk to me. I cant help that i get false alarms but it was 7 times. Mark watched tv and it was getting late so i decided to go inside but i couldn't get up so i turned into my cat form and walked inside.

I turned into my human form and i walked up stairs to bed and i laid down in boxers and cyarine started kicking. I turned on my side and mark never spooned me or said goodnight. Mark fell asleep but i wanted him to hold me. I wrapped his hand around me but he pulled it back.

"Mark please i miss you" i said as i was on the edge of tears. But nothing. I got up and put a sweater on and i grabbed a blanket and a pillow and i walked down stairs and i laid on the fuzzy carpet.

I tryed falling asleep but cyarin wanted to be with her dad. I laid on the carpet and i started crying and it happened my water broke. "MARK MARK MY WATER BROKE!" I yelled and of course he came running down stairs and he carried me into the car.

TIME SKIPPY

"I'll be right back imma get a doctor" mark said as he ran inside the hospital. I did my breathing and mark came back with a wheel chair and some nurses. They sat me in the wheel chair and they quickly went to a room were there was a huge bath tub.

The tub was filled with warm water and i got in and took my boxers and sweater off. Mark held my hand and i gripped his hand tightly. "Alright jack start pushing" the doctor said and i started pushing. The head started to poke out and i pushed harder. I pushed until the head was fully out and i screamed.

Mark started crying and so did i. "Just push jack its almost over" mark said and i pushed untill the shoulders pecked out. The shoulders started to come out and i was in the water and i was wearing a flower crown for some fucking reason. Mark was wearing one too.

The shoulders came out and i screamed. "Mark put your hands under the baby" the doctor said and mark put his hands under our baby. "Mark start to slowy pull out the baby as jack pushes" the doctor ordered and i pushed as mark pulled out the baby slowly. The waist was coming out and mark pulled out our baby slowly.

Then when mark quickly pulled up our baby from the water cyarine was screaming. Mark handed me her and i started crying. I laid her on my chest and the ambilical cord was still atached.

"Shes so tiny" mark said as he had red eyes from crying. "Can we clean her" the nurse asked. I handed her cyarin and mark carried me out of the tub. I needed surgery because my entrance needs stiches.

MARKS POV

I kissed jacks forehead and jack held my hand. "Mark i want another one" jack said. I almost cryed again. "One step at a time" i responded and they took him to surgery. Then the nurse handed me cyarin. "Your so beautiful" i whispered as i started to cry.

The nurse should me the room that jack well be in and there was a couch and i laid down and it was 3am. I held cyarin in my arms but i was having second thoughts about the name. I kind of like the name luna or lyla. Then they brought jack in the room.

He was laying on a hospital bed. "Jack i wanna name her lyla" i said as i laid next to him. "Your choice its your birthday" jack said. Then i signed the birth papers. "Lyla kat mcloughlin fishbach it is" the nurse said and it was jacks turn to hold lyla.

JACKS POV

Lyla opened her eyes and she had my blue eyes and marks asian eyes. Then i relised that lyla had a side ways moon birth mark on her fore head. "Mark look at her birth mark" i said and mark fell asleep. I let him sleep as i held our child.