16

JACKS POV

I woke up at 4am to get some water but when i went to the kitchen i saw the 2 pugs but there nekos. They were in kid form and so was i. "Quite edgar wheres the beer?" The girl whispered and they where drinking. I went to up to them and tried getting the beer away from them but they sprayed beer on me.

"H-HEY" i yelled and the lights turned on. Marzia and felix were standing and they looked angry at me. "JACK GET YOUR ASS OUTSIDE!" Felix yelled as he pointed to the backyard door and he took the 2 beer cans from me.

I walked outside and i sat on the grass and felt terrible. They kept checking the 2 dog nekos and they were pointing at me. I knew i was busted and i didn't drink but they don't beleave me. Then he heard the door open. I looked over my shoulder and it was felix.

"Why were you drinking?!" Felix yelled at me as he grabbed me by my shirt. "I-i w-asn-t dr-in-k-in-g" i said but i got hit on my back. "Then why do you smell like it?!" Felex yelled. "The-y sp-ra-yed i-t o-n m-e" but he didn't beleave me.

"Im calling mark in the morning and you sleep outside till friday when he comes back. Understood?" Felex said as little whimpers escaped my mouth. "Und-er-s-to-od" i stuttered as i started crying. Felix tossed me a blanket,food bowl,water bowl,pillow.

I saw the dog house and i put the pillow on the grass and i laid on the grass and curled into a ball as i got under the blanket. I remembered the song master sang to me everynight and i sang the song to my self.

MORNING

I woke up to shaking and it was marzia. "Jack its 10am and you need to eat" marzia said as she put cat food with vegies and chicken in it. I ate it with my hands and i was cained up to a pole outside. I ate the food and i saw marzia and felix playing with the 2 dog nekos.

I sat outside chained up as the rain was wetting my hair. Green color drained from my hair as the rain water hit my whole body. My leg got tangeled in the chain and started bleeding and i felt so much pain.

MARZIAS POV

I was checking the footage from last night and i saw puga and edgar looking in the fridge then they were the ones drinking beer. Jack tried stopping them but he couldn't. I looked out the back window and jacks leg was stuck in the chain. Felix was punishing puga and edgar and i opened the door.

JACKS POV

Marzia opened the back door and she unchained me "come here kitty" marzia said as she knelt down. I crawled to her and she wrapped me in a towel. "Im sorry we never beleaved you kitty cat" marzia said as she carried me inside.

I was in my kid form and marzia took me to her car and she was taking me to the vet. She laid me in the front seat and she rubbed my cat ears as she drove to the vet.

TIME SKIPPY

Marzia carried me out og the car and she carried me inside. The vets carried me out of marzias arms and they laid me on a check up bed and checked my leg that was bleeding. They took x-rays and my leg was broken.

They had to oporate on my leg but i would be awake and i would not feel it.

MARZIAS POV

Felix sat with me in the waiting room and marks coming tomorrow to see jack. His surgery didn't take long and the vet said he wouldn't be able to walk for 4 months and he will need help with most things. Jack was depressed most of the time but the vet said its just from the medacine from the surgery.

MORNING
JACKS POV

I was in my adult form and i woke up in the vet hospital. But i had to turn to my kid form its more comfterble. Marzia and felix walked in and they brought me a cookie. "Jack were sorry we didn't beleave you. Non of this would've happened if we beleaved you" felix said as he handed me the cookie.

I was mad at them they never beleaved me when i beleaved them. I turned on my side and ate the cookie and i heard a voice. I turned around and it was master. Felix and marzia left my room. Master rushed to me and he stroked my hair.

"I never beleaved you drank beer. Your to of a good boy to do that" master said as he kissed my forehead.