18

JACKS POV

I craweled to masters bed and i laid down on the left side. I turned and looked at master. His hair went in his eyes so i moved his hair out of his eyes. I felt his arms go to my waist and he pulled me closer to him. I hugged his chest and i felt him sweating which was gross.

I decided to leave him alone and sleep so i got out of his grasp and i limped to the kitchen. I heard skratching at the patio door. I pulled the certans and a tiny bird pecked at the glass. I put on some pajama pants and a sweater and i went outside with bread and gave it to the tiny blue jay.

It flew away with it and i went back inside. I know master put food in the fridge so i wanted to make breakfast so i decided to make eggs,bacon,pancakes. I felt arms around me and i knew it was master. "Good morning kitten" master said as he put his head on my shoulder.

TIME SKIPPY

Master and me ate breakfast and master wanted me to sit down. We sat on the couch and master handed me a box. It looked like a present and so i opened it. I saw a gold silk dress

I took it out and a note fell from it

I took it out and a note fell from it. I opened the note and i started crying. The note said wanna have a baby? I looked at mark and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him tight and i had bravery to talk. "Do you mean it?" I said. "Yes of course i do"

Mark looked at my leg and he took my cast off. Mark moved my leg up to my chest and it didn't really hurt. "Your leg is'nt broken the bones brusied" mark said as he threw my cast away. "Try the dress  on" mark said as he handed it to me. "Fine. I'll be back" i said as i kissed marks cheek.

"Take your time sexy~" i blushed at marks voice as i walked inside the bathroom. I took my sweat pants off and my sweater and i put the dress on. I looked great in it but i was alittle embarresed. I walked out and mark walked to me. He grabbed my hips and he rubbed my sides as he pulled me closer.

I knew mark was erected i could feel it plus hes taller than me in hight. "You look beautiful in that silk dress" mark whispered in my ear. "But should we mate now?" Mark then was not turned on  any more. "How about we mate on friday so we can know each other till than" we agreed on that plan and i changed into boxers and a sweater.

I walked out if the bathroom and mark was watching foot ball. I sat next to him and he looked concetrated. I laid my head on his lap and he never stroked my ears like he usally does. I changed the chanel to get his attinion and mark pulled my cat ears untill i changed it back to the sports chanel.

My ears hurt and i decided to sit some were else. I sat on my bed and i curled in a ball as i took a nap.

TIME SKIPPY

Its 8pm and im going to bed and once i laid down i felt arms around me. I knew it was mark so i pushed him away from me. "Jack what did i do?" Oh like he didn't know. Then i felt him stroke my cat ears and i pushed him away again. "Jack sersously what did i do?!" I stood up and walked to the other bed and laid down.

Then of course marks armd were around my waist. I decided to let his hands there untill he fell asleep but he never did he just spooned me. "Im sorry about what i did jack baby" mark whispered as he kissed my cheek. I turned into my kid form and i ran to the kitchen and i found the jar of cookies and i started eating some.

"I forgive you" i mumbled as cookies were in my mouth. "Jack your gonna get a stomach ache" mark said and he TOOK MY MOTHER FUCKING COOKIES AND NO ONE TAKES MY COOKIES!

I hissed at him and i remembered im declawed. Mark put them in a higher shelf and i cmlibed up to get one more cookies.