21

1 MONTH LATER
MARKS POV

Jack is now one month pregnant and his belly is huge kinda.

Thats the size but it well get bigger by time

Thats the size but it well get bigger by time. Jack sleeps on his pregnancy pillow and it helps with pain. I spoon jack but when i stood up jack woke up. "Help me up" jack said grogey. "Lets just cuddle" i said and jack turned to face me.

JACKS POV

Mark laid back down and my belly is large. "Hey mark wh-" i was interrupted. "I know say good morning to our baby" mark nagged. "No what if we have our first ultra sound" when i said that mark sat up and so did i.

Then mark hugged me. I hugged back "okay but lets make it tomorrow" i agreed and kissed marks cheek. We pulled away and me and mark sat in bed cuddling. Mark lifted my shirt and he put his big hands on my belly bump.

"Hi my baby girl or boy. I wonder what your doing in there. I want you to look like your father. So beautiful or handsome. Papa has to take care of your father so i'll talk to you later"

Mark whispered to my belly as he kissed my belly bump. "Your a nice father" i said as i groomed my tail. Then when i was about to get up i felt little paws inside my stomach. I stopted were i was walking and mark looked at me. Babys change into a kitten or a normal neko baby when ever they want while there in the womb.

"Jack you okay?!" Mark said as he held onto me. "I can feel it" i said as i could still feel the little pawing inside my belly. "The babys pawing inside my belly" i said and mark smiled. He bent down and he lifted my shirt and put his ear up to my belly.

"Our little kitten is trying to get our attintion" mark said as i laid back down and mark was on top of my belly as he listened. I smiled but they do claw since its a small space in my belly and i felt them clawing at my belly. "Mark there clawing inside my stomach and it hurts"

Mark kissed my bump and i was still in pain. "Mark please it fucking hurts!" I begged.

"Look young man!" Mark yelled at my belly but they didn't stop. "Listen young lady. When you come out of your father im gonna give you spankings if you don't stop hurting your father!" Mark yelled at my belly and they stopped clawing and just pawed at my belly. "Do that again young ladie and imma give you some spankings understand?!"

Mark yelled which i giggled. Then he put his ear up to my belly and alittle paw touched my belly. "Good" mark said as he kissed my belly and laid next to me. "Nice job papa" i joked and mark pulled me closer to him. "I think its a girl" mark said. "What?"

"Just put the facts together. When i said young man they kept clawing at your belly and when i said young ladie she lisnted" mark explained and it did make since. But our bundle of joy stopped pawing which ment that there sleeping. I can feel when there a normal baby or a kitten. I do know that baby nekos are born a normal baby with cat ears.

"I wanna talk to my baby again" mark said as he lifted my shirt. "There asleep mark respect that!" I said sternly. "Can i just sing to them or at least say something" no there asleep they need there rest!" I said sternly. But mark talked to my bump anyway. "Have a nice dream baby"

When mark whispered to my bump he woke them up and our kitten started clawing at my belly. "Thats it mark you woke them up and now there fusy just go down stairs! I know you love our baby but they need there rest mark!"

I yelled at him as pain was in my stomach. "Fine i'll go...." mark said and walked out the room. I laid on my pillow and the baby wouldn't calm down. I rubbed my belly and there were red marks on my bump.

TIME SKIPPY
MARKS POV

Since jack kicked me out our room i decided to make some breakfast but i heard sobbeds from our room. I ran upstairs and when i opened the door jack was tossing and turning in pain. "Mark it hurts...it hurts" jack whispered to me. I lifted his shirt and his bump was blood red.

JACKS POV

Mark looked at my belly and he looked mad. "Look young ladie stop hurting your father. You should love him and if you wake up from a nap then its your fault!"

Mark yelled at my belly and they stopped clawing. "You better not do it again. When your born im gonna give you some spankings!" Mark said harshly. "Babe calm down they stoped"

What gender should the baby be
Comment girl or boy and i'll count and decided😉