22

1 MONTH LATER
JACKS POV

Im 2 months pregnant and our little baby has been fusy latly. Mostly in the night. My belly looks like this

Our ultra sound got cancled and its moved to next month and i woke up at 5am because now the babys in normal form and keeps pushing my stomach

Our ultra sound got cancled and its moved to next month and i woke up at 5am because now the babys in normal form and keeps pushing my stomach. Mark slept at 3am because he was recording videos so i quitly walked out of bed to the kitchen.

I found some pie and i put whipped cream on it. I started eating it and i felt pushing inside my belly which means the babys in normal form. I rubbed my belly and the baby calmed down but i felt arms around me.

"Why are you out of bed?" Mark asked as he rubbed my belly. "The baby keeps moving" i said and mark bent down to my belly. "Hey baby kitten stop moving please. Your father is trying to sleep baby. Good night" mark whispered as he kissed my belly button.

Mark carried me upstairs and he laid me on the bed.

MORNING

I woke up on my pillow and mark was snoring really loud. I wacked him with a sock and he woke up. "Our ultra sound is today" i said as i faced him. "I know lets get dressed and ready"

TIME SKIPPY

"Mcloughlin" the nurse called. I got up and mark had to stay there so i walked behind the nurse. She lead me to a room and i laid down on the bed. "Okay so you can take your shirt off or just lift it up" she said. I lifted my shirt where my belly is and they put gel on my belly bump.

She put the camera on my belly and i looked at the screen and my little neko baby was up there. "So they look pretty healthy and would you like to know the gender?"

"Yes i would" i said and she moved the camera more to the right and she turned off the camera.

"The gender is.....

Ooooohh cliff hanger well i just decided the gender and i wont write another chapter because im going to a family party and well be back at 8pm or 7pm in Austin Texas time so yeah and maybe a face reviel. Any way thank you for being there reading and commenting on my story😊♡