9

JACKS POV

I woke up at 4am and master was spooning me. I wiggled out of his grasp and i quickly had to make breakfast i don't want to get punished. I went down stairs and i started cleaning the living roombut i broke a vase by accident. "Jack?" I quickly picked up the pieces and i cut my hand.

Master turned the light on and i sat on the floor ready for my beating that tom uset to do. "Jack did yoy break this?" Master asked. I nodded. "On accident?" He asked and i nodded. "Its okay it was an accident. All i care is if you hurt your self" then i should master my hand.

"Look i'll go get a bandage" master said and i turned into my kid form and i sat on the couch. Master wrapped my hand in a bandage and he kissed my hand which made me blush.

TIME SKIP
MARKS POV

Its jacks birthday and i carried him to the living room and i put jack in one of those baby carriers that goes on my chest and jack started whining. "Wanna got to star bucks?" I asked and jack nodded. I took him out of the carrier and i had to dress him and i took his shirt off and he was wiggling around on his bed.

JACKS POV

Master looked at me and he was tickiling my belly. I was giggling and master blew on my belly with his mouth and i laughed so hard. Then my throat was hurting and master pulled away. I started coughing and i felt dizzy. "Jack you okay?"

MARKS POV

Jack started coughing and i touched his forehead and he had a fever. Jack looked so weak but i know its his birthday and i wanna make it a day he won't forget. I changed him and i changed and i packed a bag just incase jack gets sick.

I put him in the back seat and he kept falling over. Jack looked like he was tired so i shrugged it off. "I-i d-do-n-t f-e-e-l go-o-d" jack stutered. "I think your just tired" i said as i parked in the parking lot. I unbuckeled jack and i carried him and jack kept swoalling.

TIME SKIP

I ordered a milk shake for jack and a piece of peacan pie. "Jack please eat" i begged and jack drank the milk shake and ate the pie. Jack kept swoaling and i needed to go to the store.

TIME SKIP

We got to the store and i was getting cat food and jack was plaer than usal. I got worried so we headed home.

When i got home jack turned into his adult form and he ran to the bathroom. I dropped everything and ran after him. Jack threw up in the tiolet and i rubbed his back. Jack threw up everything he ate. Then jack sat on my lap.

"Jack baby im so sorry for mistaking you and not taking you home right away. I just wanted to make your birthday amazing" when i said that jack looked at me and smiled. Then jack kissed my cheek. I blushed and he was blushing too.

I carried him bridal style to his room and he was so skinny but he had a pudge from the amount he eats. I laid jack on his bed and he was coughing. "You okay?" I asked. Jack nodded and i decided that he should rest. I tucked him in and i kissed his forehead and there was a trash can incase jack throws up.

MORNING
MARKS POV

I woke up and i got up and looked in the fridge. Theres no fish which is jacks dinner. I changed and i kissed jacks forehead before i left. I sat down on his bed and jack was a heavy sleeper. I moved jacks green hair out of his eyes and he was starting to wake up and if he woke up then he would wanna go to the harbor with me.

I hummed to him and jack fell asleep again with a fever. "N-no" jack said in a raspy voice and i tried to get him to fall asleep but he won't buge. "Jack go to sleep you need your rest" i whispered but he doesn't wanna go to sleep.

Jack turned into his kid form and he still had a fever. "Jack just calm down and i-" i was interrupted by him starting to whimper. "No don't cry please" i begged but no uset he started crying.