23

JACKS POV

"The gender is....a female" i almost cryed. "And your due date is june 28th" thats marks birthday. "Oh how will you give birth?" Ive been thinking about giving a water birth by being in a pool and giving birth. "Water birth" i responded and she wished me luck and i walked out of the room and i saw mark standing in the hallway.

"Hey jack whens the due date!" Mark said as he hugged me. I only go to his shoulder when im in adult form. "I wanna tell you everything at home!" I smiled.

TIME SKIPPY

We got home and mark was so happy that he carried me out of the car. "Mark honey you dont need to carry me" i said as he carried me bridal style inside the house. "Your carrying my baby of course im gonna carry you" mark said as he carried me inside to his recording room.

"I wanna do a vlog as you tell me everything" mark said. "Mark can you hire a midwife for when im in labor?" I asked. "Of course jacky" mark said and kissed my belly and went back to sitting up the camera.

Mark sit up the camera and after he did the intro he asked me

TIME SKIPPY

We finished the vlog but i never told mark the due date or the gender. Me and mark decided to go to bed early and i sleep in boxers only and so does mark. I laid down on the bed and i dont use the pillow any more sometimes for my naps.

I faced mark and we sat up. "Tell me the gender!" Mark said excited. "Its a girl" i said and mark bent down to me belly and he kissed and sang to our baby. "And the due date is on june 28th" i said and mark hugged me tightly.

"You've gave me a family. A small child in your belly. When i adopted you from the pet store i thought you would run away because the punishments i gave you. But you stayed and we fell in love and got married,mated and had a baby thats still growing inside your belly"

Mark said as he cryed tears of joy. "Mark dont cry" i said as he pulled away and i whipped his tears away just like he did when i was adopted. "I have something to give you" mark said and he got it out of the the bed side table.

I opened the box and a cat ring

I opened the box and a cat ring. "I never got you a wedding ring so i got you this one on amazon" mark said as he slid it on my wedding finger. "I love you mark" i said. "I love you too jack" and with that we had a passionite kiss.

Sorry its short i just want jack to give birth so imma speed it up a little.