“I’m sorry everyone…” He says.

                Right then my whole world has been shattered. I hated this feeling, at least last time I made it further. Tears rush down my face and I feel so weak. I walk out backstage and see Jade who is also in tears.

                “I—I didn’t make it again Liam. God, I’m so stupid to think I could actually make it far.” She says now sobbing in my chest.

                “Listen to me Jade, you are talented. You don’t need some show to tell you that—you have an amazing voice. But I know how much you want this, so please—please don’t give up on your dream. I know you’ll make it big one day.” I plea with her

                “I just want to make you proud Liam, I let you down last year…” She cries. I shake my head, “You did NOT let me down last year Jade. I know you can do this, if you put your mind to it.” I say.

I hug her tightly and she pulls away, “You made it though, right?” She asks me.

                I shake my head and frown, “No—I didn’t…” I say sadly.

                That’s when one of the show’s producers comes back, “Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles please come with me.”

                I release Jade from the hug, I assume that they want to just interview all of us together. I sigh, “I’ll be right back, I promise.”

                Sadly, the promise was broken because that is the day One Direction began, but sadly it’s the day that Jade and I lost touch.

Flashback Over

                “What are thinking about?” Jade says as she brings me back from my flashback.

                “Just us back in 2010” I say. She smiles, “You’ve come a long way Liam. I remember the day at boot camp when you said you’d be back, and I had to leave right away so I was so sad that I couldn’t say goodbye to you. But then I heard that you were put together with a group and once I found out you made it to the live shows, I voted so many times for you.” Jade said with a smile.

                “Says the girl who won the whole show in 2011! Jade you’ve come a long way too, and just so you know. I am proud of you.” I say with a smile.

                “You have a great point.” I say to her.

                                Every time we touch

                                I’m all shook up

                                You make me wanna….

                                How deep is your love?

                                God only knows

                                Baby

                I hear Jade’s phone ring and she blushes a lot, turning her phone off. I start laughing and she hides her face in her hands, “Ugh, stop laughing at me!”

                “I—I can’t believe you have me as your ringtone!” I say in laughter. She blushes even more, “I know it’s dorky, but you sound so damn good.” She says shyly.