"Brody... I.. I.."

Start from the beginning

Once we had gotten to the elevator Brody had caught up and looked at me with clouded eyes.

"You should be careful in an outfit like that, be looking like a damsel in distress with your hair curled and flown everywhere." He winked at me but the look in his eyes were appreciated.

"I'll be more careful next time." I just smiled up at him as he held my baby girl in his arms.

The doors had opened to reveal a pissed off Audrey and a guilty looking Carlyle, the way she looked at him made me want to cringe back away from her.

"Oh just the bitch I was looking for! You have my kids wrapped around your finger! They think of you like your some kind of goddess, my husband here was just caught with some dirty pictures that you had sent him! You do not deserve Brody, you're a skank who had gotten pregnant twice and now trying to have my brother as your baby daddy!" Audrey's voice was loud and all the sound from downstairs came to a complete stop. Everyone was listening to us, I was shocked to say the least. One, what pictures did he have since I have never sent him anything, and two how dare she say I'm trying to get Brody to be my baby daddy!

"Brody will you take Eli and Jay into the room please?" my voice was controlled and he nodded his head and left to the room quickly before returning.

"Listen here you bitch! Don't you dare come to me in front of my children and accusing me of sending your filthy husband nudes! For one I don't even have your husband's number! I'm not trying to make Brody be my baby daddy, I love him and as far as I know he LOVES me and those children! I'm sorry if your kids like me but I can help but be nice to them. Bevey-"

"Don't ever call her that! Her name is Bevelynn! My son's name is Blake. And I saw the evidence! Don't try and lie to me by saying you haven't sent him nudes!" She said interrupting me.

"Okay sorry I won't call her that. and I'm serious! I've never sent any to him! Show me and Ill tell you if they're of me!"

She pulled out a phone and proceed to show me three pictures of me, but I didn't take them. They were of me in the shower, this morning.

"I didn't take those, you can see that they are taken from a ways. Your husband took those this morning when I was in the shower." That was when Brody had snapped and punched Carlyle in the face making a crunch sounds flow through the halls.

"You son of a bitch! You took pictures of my girl?! You sick bastard, you're lucky I don't beat the living shut out of you!" He continued to thrash out as I pulled him away from the now on the ground bleeding Carlyle.

"Brody! Brody look at me!" I stepped in front of him and grabbed his face and made him look at me. He instantly calmed down and I hugged him making his breathing slow down.

"You're still a skank who got pregnant twice and trying to make Brody your baby daddy."

"I will be her children's daddy any day of the week! Those kids are my world and this woman who you've insulted is my universe. Nevaeh pack your things we're leaving." the bell dinged as the doors opened once again but this time revealing Rebecca.

"Brody! Brody no, you don't have to leave. SHE needs to leave." Rebecca spoke out.

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH! EVERYONE IN THE MEETING ROOM NOW!" Madeline's voice boomed from downstairs. Brody and I took the stairs as they took the elevator. Everyone besides all the kids were in the meeting room when we got there.

"Kay, Nevaeh is apart of this family now if you do not like it speak now or forever hold your damn fuckin tongue!" His mom's voice bounced off the halls as she spoke with authority.