Chapter 11

Natsu's POV:

After Lucy finished explaining everything about the ladies blood week of hell, we sat on her bed in a comfortable silence for a while, leaning on each other as she worked on her novel. Every once and a while I would crack a joke and she would laugh, it was nice.
I wasn't in complete agonizing pain because of how close she was to me. But it was starting to get a little boring.
'Come on just do it, she is practically asking for it,' the voice in my head says.
I begin to sift a little bit, and Lucy seems to notice," is something wrong?" She says as she puts down her papers and begins to turn around.
"It's nothing Luce, just a bit of a stiff neck."

" I can help with that," she turned around and placed her hands on both sides of my neck. And with a smoothing, gentle motion she began to rub. Her thumbs moving in a clock like motion sent shivers down my spin. I had to bite down on my tongue to avoid moaning.

After a few minutes she stopped, "there are you better?" I regretfully nodded yes and she turned around again.
"Now it's your turn Luce," I said as I turned around and put my hands on her shoulders.

"oh no you don't," she said as she tried to brush my hand off of her, "knowing you, my collarbone would be broken by the time you finished."

"please. I will be gentle."
She turned around to say no to my face but I had a plan of action for that.

No one can resist the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine just be careful."
"yay." I put my hands on either sides of her neck and began to lightly move my thumbs in circles. Trailing down lower on her back and shoulders. Lightly warming up my hands to make it more pleasant for her. And by the sounds she was making she was definitely enjoying it.
And they were starting to get a little to much for me. I could barely control myself. I began to feel my instincts kick it. 
I inched my face closer to hers while I continued to rub her back. From the position I was in I could see her eyes were closed. Her long blonde hair was pulled up so I could get easier access to her neck.

I could do it.
I could mark her. Right here. Right now.
She could be mine forever.

But she wouldn't have a choice. She wouldn't love me for real. I couldn't do that to her.
Slowly I backed my head away.