Blood, Sweat & Tears

Start from the beginning

Namjoon: Seoul Gangam-gu, Nonhyeon-dong, 135-010, 10-31 Cheong-gu Bldg, 2F, South Korea 

Me: I'll see you tomorrow. 

Namjoon: nae.

We end up the text. Ahhh I need to go to Bighit tomorrow.

-the next morning-

I woke up on 8am. My mom doesn't want to bother me if I'm having my break. That's why she doesn't woke me up. I go to the bathroom,  brush my teeth and wash my face. I go downstairs and I saw my mom in the kitchen. I walk toward her and give her a back hug and kiss her cheek.

Me: Good morning, Mrs Kim.

Mom: Good morning too Ms Kim. So how's your sleep sweetie? 

Me: nice. I still wanna sleep more but I can't be a lazy girl.

Mom: hahahah my sweetie is not lazy. She's enjoying her break.

My mom prepare my breakfast. I sit waiting for my mom at the dining table.

Me: eomma? Where's Hyemi eonnie? 

Mom: this is Tuesday dear, she's working. Same goes to your dad.

Me: ahhhhh I forgot. Well come to school holiday and break, I'll always forgot the day.

My mom put all the foods in front of me. It look do nice. My mom dishes are the best food in the world.

Mom: eat it.

Me: thanks for the meal.

I take the chopsticks and start to eat. My mom just smile look at me.

Me: wae?

Mom: nothing. My daughter is beautiful.

Me: because you're beautiful too. I got this face from you and appa. Oh mom. I'm going to Bighit today.

Mom: what for? 

Me; Namjoon oppa left his jacket so I need to give him back. He might need it.

Mom: alone? 

I nod and eat again. My mom nod too and keep on looking at me while I'm eating. After eating I clean up the table and I got upstairs. I have my shower and get ready to go.
*her outfit*

Me: Eomma, I'm going

Mom: nae. Take care dear.

I leave the house and wait for the taxi. I stop a taxi and show the driver the address.

Me: ahjussi, before you go to this address, can you stop by the coffee shop?

Ahjussi: sure.

Me: gamsahabnida.

He drove me to my destination. He stopped at the coffee shop and ask him to wait for me. I bought 8 coffees including my for myself. Buying coffee there make me recall back memory which I met Jimin. I smile.

Me: silly Hyerin.

I walk to the taxi and he drive me to Bighit. Arrive Bighit, I pay him and thanked him. I hold coffee, jacket and my bag. Why did I will to give him jacket by my own.

I enter the building and ask where's BTS. The staff bring me to their dance practice room. I thanked the staff. I walk in the dance practise room and I saw Jimin dancing alone. I enter slowly and I watch he's dancing. He dances perfectly.

He didn't realise that I'm there because he's focus with his dance. The music stop and he's out of his breath.

Me: Drink? Or coffee?

I give him a smile. He's shocked and blush at the same time.

Me: you're so great.

Jimin: no I'm not.

Me: yes you are.

Jimin: why you're here?

I saw him the jacket.

Jimin: Namjoon's?

Me: yes. Where's he?  And other for sure.

Jimin: some are having their rest. Namjoon hyung is in his studio same goes to Yoongi hyung & Hoseok hyung. I'm alone here because the other just leave and had their rest.

Me: ahhh I see.  No wonder you're alone here.

Jimin: not anymore because there is you.