Oh My God! Not Another Arranged Marriage Story! emo chick + preppyish guy = CHAOS!!! Chapter 24.

Hey guys! Most of you probably don't read this, but to the ones that do I LOVE YOU!!!!! :D I love the ones that don't too ;)

I wont say much so you can get to reading, because it's been SOOOO long since I uploaded and I am terribly sorry for that! But you can thank my dad that just took my cell phone. :( He makes me so angry.

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, MESSAGE ME (I LOVE TALKING TO PEOPLE AND ANSWER ANY MESSAGE I GET... for the most part)

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

Guess what?! I got almost 40 comments on my last chapter! That means y'all can do it again! :D COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, MESSAGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISTEN TO THE SONG I POSTED!!!! THIS BAND, Brand New, HAS SO MANY MEANINGFUL LYRICS AND IS ALL IN ALL AN AMAZING BAND. :)

Recap: All of a sudden, and totally unexpected, I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone resting their head on my shoulder. To be quite honest, I thought it was Jesse, but boy was I wrong!

"Hey baby." He whispered dangerously close to my ear, tickling it with his arms breath, and sent uninvited shivers down my body.

"Jake, get your fucking hands off me!" I hissed through clenched teeth, but he didn't let go...

Instead he tightened his grip, holding me to him. I thrashed around, turning to find him seriously close to my face. His breath mingled with mine as he leaned his head down to rest his forehead on mine, tucking a loose piece of hair behind my ear. My breath hitched in my throat as he brought his soft lips down to mine.

My mind was caught in a haze of confusion as old feelings were stirred back up, and pulsed their way through my body. "I can't do this again," I thought to myself. "I don't want him. These are old feelings" What Jesse and me had was real. People all think it's nothing more than "puppy love", but it's more than that. He was the one I wanted to grow old with, the one that accepted me for me. Everyone thinks that teenagers can't truly love someone, but they're mistaken. Jesse and I were proof of that. We were everything each other needed and more.

I pushed Jake away and wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my jacket.

"I've made this mistake once before and I am not doing it again!" I half screamed at a surprised looking Jake. I darkly laughed at his expression and pushed my way out of his arms to find Jesse or Liz.

"Oh no you don't." Jake sighed and grabbed my wrist, wrenching me back towards him, holding me there. I fought against his grip, but he started forcing himself on me, moving his hands to my lower back and pushing me into him. He crashed his lips into mine and desperately kissed me, waiting for a reaction that was not coming.

I kept completely still, except for my hands that were pounding furiously against his chest. And then all of a sudden he was gone.

I looked around, only to find Jake lying on the ground... Jesse atop him, punching his face repeatedly. Blood started trickling down his pale skin and onto the floor. Everything and everyone around me started to move in slow motion as I watched my boyfriend beat the shit out of the guy that made living hell for three years of my life.

But no matter how much satisfaction I got out of seeing Jake being the one that got hurt, for once, I just couldn't stand to watch any longer. I numbly ran to the two boys brawling on the floor and pulled Jesse's shoulders, trying to pry him off of Jake. He shrugged away from me though and continued to beat him.