Oh My God! Not Another Arranged Marriage Story! emo chick + preppyish guy = CHAOS!!! Chapter 27

Hey. I'm in a depressed mood, so I'm not going to talk, but please, please comment.

Thank you

"Get the fuck off of me." I spat, clenching my hand into a tight fist. But all he did was shake his head, nothing more. No words, no smiles or frowns, no nothing. Just a small, almost unnoticeable gesture...

He brought his lips down to mine, forcing himself on me. I pulled my arms up, using them to push him off of me, but it was a failed attempt. He only kept pushing himself upon me, and pried my mouth open, forcing his tongue inside. I just about gagged from disgust, but held it in. His hands gripped onto my waist, trailing up and down my torso. I screamed, but it was muffled, into his mouth. No attention was drawn; no heads peaked into the alley. No, everyone was too busy with his or her own meaningless errands, to help a defenseless girl, stranded and being sexual assaulted by a guy she thought was gone.

His hands began to tug at the hem of my pants, pulling me closer into him. I resisted, but failed again. He was too strong for me to fight off, even though I am pretty tough. He was a guy... and a built one at that. He had muscles that weren't shown very often, for they drown in his shirts, never finding their way out. They aren't very big, nor small. They were medium size, which is too big, even for me.

He shifted his hungry kisses, so they were now being placed up and down my neck, and eventually found their way to my ear. He roughly pulled my earlobe into his mouth and began sucking, nipping at it every couple seconds. Goosebumps ran down my body, against my will. No I was no enjoying this, not even in the slightest, but my body still had its instincts... ones that I couldn't control, no matter the situation.

"It's really sad when the only action you can get is of that you have to force." I sneered, catching his attention.

"Miranda, this is not the only I can get. I have girls throwing themselves at me every day, but I don't want them. I desire you." His deep, husky voice stated. I froze in my spot, shock washing over me, like an ocean tide on the beach. What the hell was he talking about?

"Cole, what do you mean?"

"I mean, I love you."

Okay, I know it's VERRRRRY short... But it's at least something. I cant write tomorrow... going over to a friends, but I'll DEFINITELY upload by Monday night... swear it so!

Besides, this is basically just a filler. :)

I love you guys/girls!

- Syn<3