Chapter 26 ~ Rose Petals, Our Dance and Getting Engaged

Chapter 26

I woke up as my al, arm ringI groaned and turned it off, as I moved over, I felt something cold at side, I rub my eyes and woke up and saw my whole bed filled with rose petals, really how did they come here? 

There was a flower of bouquet in front of me, I crawled down the bed and picked it up, they were red flowers, there was a card on it,

Some beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl, aka my girlfriend, good morning beautiful!

- Niall xx

I smiled at the card, and put the flowers in vase, and went to washroom to take a shower, today is saturday so it is off for me, but I did dressed, as I finish washing my body and hair, I dried my body and wore a robe and my hair wrapped in towel, I came out and saw a dress and shoes.

I took the note that was on it, again from niall.

Wear this dress and shoes, and get ready just come downstairs, a car is waiting for you xx

~Niall xx

I smiled and took that dress, it was a coral pink one shoulder dress, I wore it and the shoes were black sandal heels, I did my make up and curled my hair. I took my clutch and came downstairs, everything was in candles, and there I saw a boy who was setting table, as I walked towards the table, the boy turned around, it was niall. He smiled and came towards me.

He took my hand and lead me towards the table, pulling chair out for me, I really have no idea why he was doing this, I mean I was ok with him around me but he really don't have to do anything special.

He get into kitchen and put a plate on table for me, I giggled, and then he pour wine in my glass. He sitting in front of me. 

"Niall what is this, what are you doing?" I asked him,

"Well, I'm just having a date with my girlfriend," He shrugs, but I can see the smirk in his eyes, that he was trying to hide. I nodded and started to chew the food that was in front of me, 

After we had done lunch he took my hand as slow music plays at back, I put my one hand on his shoulder, and his hand on my waist, pulling me closer, and then we just moved with the music, round and back & forth.

We both keep staring into each other eyes, it was perfect. Niall eyes were shade of beautiful blue, and I can see happiness and love in them.

He bought his both hands on my waist and now my hand on his shoulder, our forehead touched as we keep going round and round. 

His eyes never left mine. He took my face and started to kiss me passionately as we danced to the song.

Now his both hands on my cheek, pulling me closer and kissing me. I smiled in kiss before I turned away to hide the blush, I was blushing so hard. 

Niall held me from back moving his both hands trailing to my arm. I can feel shivered through my spine, his lips touched my back of neck and then my shoulder, leaving kisses.

He hold my waist, and hugged me from back, my hand on leaning on his shoulder, we didn't say anything.

"Emily?"

"Hmm," 

"Did you make right choice to love me, be with me," Niall asked, 

"Yes, I made right choice, and I'm proud of it," I said as I look at him.

"Niall, if I get lost would you look for me," I asked,

"Absouletely, and I won't lose you, I promise," He said, now I turned to him.

"Niall, I love you so much," I said

"I love you emily," He started to kiss me, my hand tangled in his hair, his tongue slipped into my mouth, and then we started to make out.

"Sorry, this wasn't the date I planned," He laughed, what does he mean, doesn't he want to kiss me?

"What, what are you saying, is everything okay?" I asked, he just smiled.

"I meant to say that there are other things also planned for you," I nodded, 

"Come on, we'll be late," He said,

"For what?" I asked him.

"Surprise," He said, I nodded.

We went into his car, and he started to drive, I keep asking him, but he won't tell me.

"We're here," He said as he stopped the car, I saw boats and some ducks also. Niall took my hand and then we went to the fountain where he made me sit in boat. The boat started to drive, slowly, and then I saw some cute ducks too. There we came near the bridge, where niall stopped.

He came in front of me, and got on one knee. No he can't, is he really proposing me?

"Emily carter, I, Niall horan, promise to love you every seconds of my life, even after life, I promise to stay by your side, I promise to tell you how great and amazing you are, I promise to spend my life with you, would you do an honour of marrying me?" He said, tears welled in my eyes, threating to come out.

"Yes, niall, I would marry you," I said and then he placed the ring on my finger, and kissed me. He hugged me and then we realized we are in middle of water. 

He drove back to car, and then we both sit in car, as niall drive home. I was still staring at my engagement ring, I'm finally engaged, someone really accepted me, he really loved me.

I was playing with ring, when niall hand interwined with mine.

"What are you thinking?" He asked,

"You, that how much you love me, I'm really happy to be engaged with you," I said, he smiled and kissed my hand.

****

Hey guys, so there are only 2 chapters left until this book is finished, maybe i'll start a sequel too, I don't know i'm not sure, but do tell me if you want xx 

~saba