Chapter 17 ~ Rumour, Cute little angel and Shopping with alice

Chapter 17

My phone was ringing for 6th time, and I know who it was, but right now it was best if I ignore him and that was what I was doing. Ignoring niall. 

I was sitting on chair eating the casserole that mom made. I really missed the dishes that she made and that casserole brought back all the memories, when I used to live with her.

"Emily, your phone has runged for 7th time, who's calling you?" Mom asked, as she sit beside me. Again it was niall.

"It's niall. I'll talk to him later" I said, fake smiling at her.

"Something is wrong, right?" She asked, I shook my head.

"No, everything is fine, he is on tour, I just miss him a lot" I said,

"Don't lie to me, I can see that you're upset, now tell me what happen" She said, and I know I can't lie to her, so I took out magazine and show her the article. Her eyes wide and jaw dropped open.

"Did you talk to him?" I shook my head.

"You should emily," She scolded me, I nodded.

"Mom, I don't know what if it's true" I said unsurely, and if in real it's true I really don't know if I could live after that.

"I'm sure it's not true talk to him, sort it out" I nodded and took my phone going in my room, and calling niall.

He picked it up at 2nd ring,

"Oh my god, emily, thank godness you're okay." He said, I can feel he is so worried about me.

"Hi niall," I said coldly even though my heart was saying to forget everything about that article, and I won't let him play with me.

"Hey, emily please hear me out, I promise what you saw in that magazine is rumor, I just helped her, I friendly kissed her cheek, she knows about you and I" He said,

"I believe you" I said,

"Thank god, I was so worried" He said sighing.

"I just wanted explaination from you," I said,

"I'm glad you hear me out" He said,

"So are you at home or somewhere else," He asked,

"No, I'm at my mom's house, just for a week" I said,

"So how's your tour going on?" I asked, sitting on bed.

"It's good, we got to perform many cities and the crowd was incredible. We had lots of fun." He said, and my next few hours were like that talking to niall, giggling at his lame jokes and even got interuppted by other boys probably embrassing niall.

It was 9pm when I said to niall I have to sleep. We said our good night and then I changed into PJs and got inside the covers.

----

a voice of giggling and baby voice and something on my bed wake me up. I opened one eye and saw a cute little baby sitting on my bed playing. She was a girl, of course as she was wearing a frock. She was so adorable. I picked her up and played with her.

My sister, alice came in and smiling and picking cute little angel.

"Angel, this is my daughter lea and your niece" She said and then I picked the baby, our small angel. She was such a cutie, with her brown eyes and fair skin and cute dimples.

"How are you angel?" Alice asked, 

"I'm good and what about you?" I asked, lea was stroking my hair.

"I'm fine, just with lea and daniel," She said,

"By the way where's daniel?" I asked curiously, as I feel sudden disappearence of my brother in law. 

"Oh, he went to america, for some project of their business," I nodded.

"So tell me about that pretty blue eyes guy?" Alice asked, she was totally asking about niall.

"How did you know that he has blue eyes" I asked,

"Duh! You both are everywhere," I laughed,

"Well, he is kind, funny and have a great heart, his name is niall and I like him a lot" I said, blushing.

"Aww, and does he?" She asked,

"Yeah, he always makes me happy, he don't leave the oppurtunity to show me how much I mean to him. He even calls me princess"

"Awwwww that's so cute, you both are such a cute couple" She said, grinning.

"So did you told him about him?" She was referring to jake. I shook my head.

"He is on tour right now, and I don't want to lose him. He knows that I used to cut, but he doesn't knows the reason, and plus I have no courage right now to tell him" I said, and then alice wrapped her arms around me.

"Angel, you won't lose him, if he is meant to be your's then he would accept you in the way you are, just don't worry" She kissed my forehead, I nodded grinning.

"Ok, now go get ready, we're going shopping," I nodded and then she left my room. I went to washroom to get ready, taking shower, brushing my teeth.

I slipped on a black sweater, with some white ripped jeans and black sneakers. I took my bag and went downstairs seeing alice feeding lea.

So I went to kitchen to grab something to eat, I grab a apple and eat it with a cup of cold coffee.

"Emily, you ready?" Alice came with her bag, I nodded and then we left the house saying goodbye to mom and lea.

We were heading to topshop, where alice wanted to buy some clothes for herself, there weren't many customers.

I got myself some cardigans, and crop tops, and then we went to other shops too buying a ton of clothing. Frankly, I really love clothes, like the best thing in shopping.

We ended up at mcdonalds, as we were eating, I saw some girls squealing by looking at me. I  got confused and then they came to me.

"Hi, you're emily, niall's girlfriend," I nodded,

"OMG! Can we have a picture with you?" She said, and then I got in between two girls and smiled at camera.

"Thank you so much, you know you're really beautiful, and I hope you and niall last, and make babies" She said, awkward..

"Okay," I said laughing awkwardly. She was really sweet.

But babies with niall, what would it be like, will niall be really good father? I was in my thoughts when alice snapped me out of my thoughts.

-----

Hey guys, how are you all? So yeah I guess this is short but I'm just so damn sick, for nearly 2 weeks and I hope you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment and I love you all <3 

~saba