Chapter 23 ~ Gifts, Answers and Big Accident

Chapter 23

I woke up as I see niall beside me. His hands were on my waist, and my body was naked. Last night was the special night for me, niall made love to me, it just felt like first time, even tough it wasn't my first time.

I look at time, it was 8am in morning, thank god it was saturday. I wore a robe and went to washroom to get a quick shower. After showering, I wore a white sweater with skinny jeans and boots. I let my hair wavy and went downstairs to make breakfast.

I made a ton of breakfast, which includes pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and french toasts. As I was placing them on table, two warm hands wrapped around my body. I blushed and then he pulled me, so now I was facing him.

"Good morning beautiful" He said before pulling me in a kiss. His kisses and hugs were always the best thing in him.

"Morning" I said, our foreheads were touching, and I swear I can stay like this all day, near him, in his arms. He was the perfect thing that ever happened to me and I'm always thanking god for what he gave me.

"I smell you made some food" He smirked, I nodded.

We both sit on table, and started to eat breakfast that was in front of us. I was eating but niall he was like stuffing everything in him. I still wonder how he can eat so much, where does it goes. 

We keep our conversation as we eat our food. He was still telling me about his signing and all other things where he and other boys went.

After eating our food, he took my hand and made our way to room, where he gave me the gifts that fans gave. 

I opened the first one, it was a collage photos of me and niall. It was so cute. Second one was a white shirt where mine and niall's photo was posted and written #eiall. Third gift was a handbag and a scarf, on handbag it was also written eiall. Everything was cute, and just show me that not every person is hater of me, there are still some fans who truly love me and niall.

I took some photos with that gifts and posted on instagram, just to show the fans how much I adore and love them.

We just sat there until niall started to play with my hair, the most calming and peaceful thing ever.

"You know i really like your new look," He said, as he played with my hair.

"Yeah me too, I don't want to get this but ashley insisted" I said,

"Yeah, now tell me what happen?" He asked, what does he mean?

"What are you talking about?" I was totally unaware what is he trying to say.

"I can clearly see that you're hiding something or some thing else which is bothering you" He said, something is really bothering me.

"No, it's nothing. There is nothing i'm hiding from you" I said looking away

"No, there is something emily, that you are worried about, look at me" I look at him, worried expression was on his face, I don't wanted to say it but I just can't take that question in my mind. Does he really loves me? Am I a charity to him?

"Niall, people say that maybe you are dating me because I'm a charity for you or just for sympathy, they also say that... you don't really like me," I said, but as I saw niall's face, I can see pain, hurt and tears which made me cry too. He came closer and hugged me, wiping my tears.

"I'm so sorry, I don't wanted to make you cry.. I'm such a pathetic girl, I'm sorry " He just kissed me, taking my face in his hands. It was a small kiss, with passion and love.

"Last night, was the best night of my life and being with you here is the best and amazing journey. I wanted to be with you emily, I don't care what people think, as long as you are with me. Please, don't ever think that, I need you." He said, I can see sincere in his eyes.

"Yeah, I need you too niall. Since the day we met, my life has changed a lot." I whispered.

We cuddled and watched movies all day, until a phone call intruppted us. It was my phone.

"Hello," I said, It was ashley.

"Hello, i'm calling from st.paul hospital, can I talk to emily?" Niall look at me confused, I was also.

"Yes speaking," I said

"Ashley got injured in big accident, can you come at hospital, she is really serious" The man said on other line.

"Yeah we'll be right there," I said before hanging the call.

"What happen em?" Niall asked me.

"Ashley got injured, in accident we have to go to st.paul hospital now," He nodded and wore his shirt while I took my purse and phone with me. 

*****

Hey guys, thank u so much for 1.2k readers, I really appreciate it. You guys are awesome <3

~saba