28

7.56pm~

Unknowingly, it was already evening.

"Ugh, i'm hungry!" Jimin oppa rubbed his belly.

"Don't even think of staying for dinner, the members are coming back soon and it wouldn't be nice to see you and Jongin eye-fuck each other,"

"But i'm really hungryyyyyyy, can't you just order pizza? You can order together for them as well! I'll have a bit and leave quickly! Pleaseeee?" He whined, taking my hand in his.

"Fine, you're so annoying!" I groaned, picking my phone up to order the pizza.

"Annoyingly loveable!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ding dong*

"Oooo the pizza's here! I'll get it!" Jimin oppa sang and ran to open the door.

After opening the door, he stopped in his tracks.

"Oppa? What is it? Why aren't you paying the delivery man?" I asked, walking towards him.

I let you a gasp when I saw that it wasn't the delivery man but instead, was the exo members.

"Jaemin... why is he here?" Jongin asked.

"Well i'm sure the reason why he's here is none of your business," I snapped, annoyed.

"Hello Jimin. Why are you here?" My brother asked in a friendly tone.

"Oh, i'm here to work on a duet with Princ- I mean Jaemin. It's due in a week and we have to produce the song by ourselves. It isn't exactly convenient to do it in my dorm or the company, you see," Jimin answered after turning around to look at me, with an unsure look.

"Can't you do it in the fucking studio? What do you mean by it's inconvenient?" Jongin spat, glaring at Jimin.

"Stop glaring at him, will you? Will it do if I say that I was the one that asked him to come over?" I said before Jimin had time to reply. Immediately, Jongin's gaze softened and he relaxed, yet I saw a glint of hurt in his eyes.

"I see, are you done with the project yet?" My brother smiled, and took his shoes off and and walked in, outting down his bag while the others followed suit, after realising how long they had been standing outside their house for.

"I-I was about to leave," Jimin immediately stood up, picking his bag up and heading for the door.

"Jimin-ah, why don't you stay for dinner?" Jongdae oppa suggested and I mentally face palmed. This was what I was trying to avoid, gosh. So much for all that effort.

"Really? I can? Sure!" His face lit up and he dropped his bag, walking back to the sofa.

"What the fuck hyung?" Jongin crossed his arms and looked away, obviously annoyed by Jimin's presence.

Soon, the pizza came and we all sat at the dining table, all hungry.

"Eat slowly, Princess. You're gonna get indigestion," Jimin placed his hand on my thigh, causing me to look up at him and blush.

The others seemed to notice his actions and the atmosphere became tense again.

"Whoa guys, he's so sweet to noona. He's telling noona to eat slowly because he's worried she might get indigestion, yet Jongin hyung tells her to eat slowly so he has more time to eat more !" Sehun stated, making the atmosphere more tense. Sometimes, I really want to smack Sehun. He then quietened, realising what he had done and lowered his head and continued eating his food after mumbling something.

I could see Jongin trying to shake that thought off, while Jimin was trying to hold in his uncontrollable smile.

"Stop smiling, your cheek bones are gonna fly to outerspace," I whispered, teasing Jimin as he stuck his tongue out and lightly pinched my cheeks.

"I'm done eating," Jongin slammed his palm on the table and glared at Jimin once again, before entering his room, closing the door with a loud slam, causing me to jump in my seat.

"Geez, what's wrong with him?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, everyone had finished their dinner and it was time for Jimin to go.

"Bye, stay safe. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeap, sleep well tonight. Dream of me!" He said cheesily.

"Bye!" He gave me a peck on my cheek and walked off when his van came, catching me by surprise.

Slowly, a grin crept up my face and I touched my right cheek where he kissed me, smiling to myself.

"Stop, you look like a retard," I could hear my brother say from behind.

"I'd gladly be a retard for that hot piece of Jimin," I laughed, before turning around.

To my horror, the exo members were all there with him. Oh my god what did I just say IN FRONT OF THEM? I blushed furiously and immediately, I walked past them, into my room and directly plopping down into my bed.

Just then, there was a knock on my room door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

Instead of replying, the person behind the door just twisted the door knob and opened the door. Jongin.

"Ever heard of manners?"

"I'm sorry. You wouldn't allow me to come in if I told you that it was me." He shoved his hands into his pockets, biting his lip.

"That's true though. What is it?" I stood up, with my hands on my hips.

"I came to talk about us,"

"Jongin, it's over. There's no more 'us'!" I groaned in frustration, frowning.

"Fine, about Jimin then," He scowled.

"Please don't be with Jimin, Jae. He's a playboy. Trust me, he is. I've seem him toy around with all sorts of female idols!" He added, after I kept silent.

"You have no right to choose who I want to be with, or call me by that nickname, nor call him a playboy. You cheated on me," I said through gritted teeth.

"Can we please stop talking about that, Jaemin?"

"Get out of my room,"

"Okay, but remember what I told you, ple-"

"Get the fuck out!"

He then exited my room in silence with his head drooped down. It made me feel bad. Why did you cheat on my on the first place then, Jongin? If you loved me that much. If you had not done that 'we' still would have existed. 'We' could be together happily right now.

I collapsed onto my bed, close to tears while reminiscing what Jongin and I had in the past, our memories, our sweet exchange of kisses, our cute yet playful moments. I was confused as to what I was feeling right now. Had I gotten over Jongin? That 40% of it still belonged to him but Jimin has 60% of it, undoubtedly winning.

I soon fell asleep, not knowing what to do with either of the boys.