24

After dinner, and cleaning up after Hobie oppa, after he spat rice all over the table, we went for bubble tea.

Weirdly, they all pushed Jimin oppa and me to go to buy the bubble tea together. Uhhh okay......(?)

"How do you feel about being able to debut?" Jimin oppa asked.

"Honestly, I'm insecure but I know I have nothing to be insecure about but I can't help it," I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked sweetly and came closer. Jimin please don't do this to me omg MY ULTIMATE BIAS OH MY GOD MY HEARTUE IS MY HEARTUE IS OH MY GOD.

"Uhm, I-I'm worried that if after I debut, the fans might be tired of me, they might not like me anymore,"

"Aish, look at me," Jimin oppa rolled his eyes and gripped onto my shoulders, forcing me to face him.

"Listen, you are perfect just the way you are and you don't have to change for anyone. Understand?"

I nodded, feeling touched by what he had said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The oppas fetched me back home, so I was home much earlier than expected.

"I'm home!" I shouted as some of the exo members ran to me excitedly, engulfing me in a big group hug.

But where was he?

I was about to open Jongin's room door when Baekhyun stepped in front of me.

"N-no! Jaemin, don't go in!" He told me. I cocked my head to a side. Why?

"You can't, Jongin hyung is doing that with an-fidnejdnjwns" Sehun hadn't finished his sentence and Baekhyun put his hand over Sehun's mouth, stopping Sehun from saying what he wanted to.

"Doing what?" I folded my arms, annoyed. I wanted to see my boyfriend and was getting impatient.

"He's uhm.... doing a timed assignment and requested not to be disturbed!" Kyungsoo smiled asthe rest of the members agreed, while Sehun stood aside, looking annoyed.

"O...kay?" I slowly turned and went into my room instead.

I was using my laptop, and I swear I heard footsteps or heels clicking outside. But fuck it, it's probably Baekhyun being retarded again.

"Babe," Jongin breathed as he stepped into my room.

Immediately, I ran into his arms, taking in his scent.

"Are you sick? Why are you breathing so heavily and sweating?" I asked, touching his forehead.

"Uh, ah no? I just finished my timed assignment and I decided to do some workout since you were back, and I need to keep impressing you," He winked flirtatiously.

"I missed you so so so so so so so so so much," I sighed into his chest.

"Ew, you feel sticky and sweaty. Now I am too, go take a bath for fuck's sake," I added and pushed him off.

"Bathe with me?" He smirked. I shook my head.

"C'mon!" He dragged me into the bathroom, with me whining but to no avail.

Immediately, he locked the bathroom door and his lips found mine and he kissed me hungrily, with his hands roaming all over my body. I must have really neglected him, he seemed so needy. Quickly, he ripped off both our clothes and we were under the shower.

"Bend over," He instructed.

He slowly pushed his length into me, earning a moan from me.

"You're so hot, Jaemin," He breathed as he slided in and out of me sloppily.