11

"Am I right Jongin oppa?" She asked, glancing at him.

I looked at him with pleading eyes, hoping he would never mutter the words that I would hate so fucking much to hear.

The moment we made eye contact, he looked away, to avoid me.

"If you say so," He mumbled with a pained expression.

My heart sank.
He did it.
He finally successfully killed every single spark of hope and trust that I had in him. I was beyond disappointed.

"Jaemin, let's just go," Chanyeol oppa took my hand and was about to bring me out the door when Jongin spoke up.

"Wait, stop. Where are you guys going? We have a schedule," Jongin stood up, flustered while looking at Chanyeol oppa and my hands interlocked.

"We have an hour. I'm all ready. We'll be back in 20 minutes," Chanyeol oppa replied.

"Jaemin....?" Jongin oppa looked at me, with eyes encouraging me to let go of Chanyeol's hand.

I simply gripped Chanyeol oppa's hand even tighter, and looked up at him before looking back at Jongin, and words I never thought I could say to Jongin escaped from my mouth.

"I'm sorry, no," With that, I walked out of the dorm with Chanyeol oppa.

"Hey, you okay?" Chanyeol oppa asked. I forced a smile on my face.

"Yes, I am. No worries. Let's go take a quiet walk in the park shall we, please?" I asked.

No, i'm not alright. I want to run back into the dorm and ask Jongin oppa a thousand questions, I wanna hug him, I wanna kiss him. I miss him, please.

As we were walking in the park, he kept turning to look at me.

"What is it?" I smiled.

"Oh.. you saw," He rubbed his nape.

"I just wanted to tell you that you should go out and have fun and forget about this temporarily," He chuckled.

My eyes widened at the thought. Shit! Jisoo was coming over to pick me up soon! I quickly informed Chanyeol oppa of my situation and he rushed me back to the dorm.
--------------------------------------------------

When we arrived back at the dorm, the atmosphere was still tense although Yoojin had already left.

I immediately went to my room to prepare for my date with Jisoo.

I pulled put a black strapless dress that stopped at mid-thigh or slightly higher from my cupboard and put on a pair of killer red heels that Jisoo got for me for one of my birthdays. She used to tell me how many boys would stare at me when I wore those.

I sat in front of my dresser and then realised that there were a few sticky notes from the members telling me to cheer up. I smiled and yet wondered why they didn't stand up for me although deep inside they felt that I was being a victim. Putting that thought away, I proceeded to curl my hair to add some waves. After that, I put the 'Clubbing Make Up Concept" make-up that Jisoo had taught me. As its name suggests, it's for clubbing and supposedly makes you look hot, according to Jisoo.

Not to boast but, I knew so darn well that I had a better-than-average face, so even with lesser make-up, I could still slay the look. But no, this time, I want everyone's attention on me. Just me. After I finished applying everything, I took out one last item-the red lipstick that my brother gave to me during christmas two years ago and I still had not used it. I guess now's the right time, huh. I applied the lipstick and sprayed some perfume, then got up to look at myself in the full body-length mirror.