19

When he successfully dragged me to the living room, my eyes shot open at the sight of me on the screen. Guess what I was doing? Right, rapping. THIS FUCKING VIDEO WENT ONTO INSTAGRAM AND ALREADY HAD A MILLION VIEWS.

I shot Chanyeol a glare and he out his hands up in the air, signalling that he didn't know what had happened. Groaning in annoyance, I stomped my foot and screamed in frustration.

"Baby, you never told me you could rap, and you told Chanyeol?" Jongin stated with jealousy.

"I wasn't the one that told Chanyeol. Our dearest right here did." I said, placing my hand on my brother's shoulder.

"You're really good though, better than me," Jongin smiled.

"Yea you are!"

"I think you'll get calls from agencies already,"

"Oh no guys i'm utterly flattered please stop," I whined.

"Well... if you're flattered already then you need to have a higher ego cause I asked the company if I could produce a song featuring you and they said yes," Chanyeol oppa said as everyone's heads turned to him in shock.

"I don't have a company, and I haven't agreed to it," I smiled sweetly.

"The thing is.... Jongdae agreed on your behalf so whether you like it or not, it still has to be done and it's okay without a company, you still can go for interviews and talk shows with me," He chuckled.

"KIM JONG DAE!" I straddled my brother that was on the floor and started pulling on his hair.

"AHHHHHHH YA YA YA, IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR BROTHER?" He yelled while the members just laughed.

For the entire week, I had been getting calls and texts from different agencies. Even the most popular ones, YG, JYP, Cube, and countless other smaller companies and even SM wanted me. Yet I pushed this aside and got ready for the collaboration that came first and decided to choose the company after that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do we start with first?" I asked Chanyeol oppa, as we were in SM's studio, ready to record the song.

"You've written your lyrics right? I'll let you listen to the beat again, then you'll match it with the beat and just rap to show me first. If it's approved, then we can start recording."

I nodded my head and took out my phone that had my lyrics in it as he dropped the beat.

Bobbing my head to the rhythm, I started.

Daddy's worst nightmare but with a pretty face
Oh please c'mon bro you should know your place
Yeah try come and talk that smack, see how little it'll affect me
When I come back with a rap attack,
slap a bee so hard like jessi
Stop going back for the things you lack,
come forth and learn to respect me
I'm back on the track with a brand new look and the boys all think I'm really sexy
So go ahead baby try if you want to,
but im not giving in to someone like you
Person like me with overflowing confidence,
yet you're just a mama's boy with countless other achievements
Do you really think that you're good enough for me?
Cus I don't think i'm someone that looks that easy.

I then went on to the hook with him.

So you wanna play, play, play?
You wanna do it this way, way,way?
Soon enough you'll pay, pay, pay.
So why choose the hard way?

"So....?"

"Whoa, Jaemin you're great. Get into the recording room. We'll start,"
--------------------------------------------

After recording the song, I had to go to Exo's dance studio to wait for them to finish their dance so that I could practice with Chanyeol. This dance was choreographed by Yixing oppa and Sehun since Jongin didn't really want to take part. Jealous much?

Both Chanyeol oppa and I had already learnt the dance, so all we did was practice to perfect it. I'm heading to the practice room right now to wait for them to finish practicing so I can practice with Chanyeol oppa and today is the first time the members will be seeing this dance and i'm pretty sure they'll be taken aback by the concept and how i'm dressing right now. I wore just a bralette with denim high waist shorts and wore a bomber jacket on top of that. Not to forget, I wore a choker as well.

I entered the practice room quietly, zipping up my jacket before entering the room. The boys were in the midsts of practicing diligently.

As they finished their Lotto dance practice, they came over to greet me and I proceeded to practice with Chanyeol oppa. I kept my jacket zipped up as I was sure Jongin wouldn't like me to expose myself. Seeing how dissatisfied he was with the length of my shorts, he surely wouldn't want the boys to see what was inside the jacket.

Chanyeol oppa turned on the music and we started moving, as the members looked at us in astonishment. The concept was really sexy, just like Troublemaker (Hyuna and Hyunseung) so no doubt Jongin would get really jealous.

I could literally hear Jongin's voice in my head while dancing. He was whining as he was jealous.

It wasn't even halfway through the song that it got really hot on the inside of the jacket and I couldn't take the heat anymore.

"Aish, it's hot," I took off the jacket and I swear I saw Jongin curse under his breathe while the members' eyes popped out of its sockets.

Even Chanyeol was embarrassed as the dance required a lot of touching and he was shy to touch my bare waist.

At some part near mid-point of the song, Chanyeol oppa and I had to grind on each other (yes that's how sexual it is) and Jongin oppa immediately stood up and shouted, "STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP! Sehun and Lay ARE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS? YOU CAN'T LET THEM GRIND ON EACH OTHER ON TV, THEY ALL KNOW SHE'S DATING ME, I'M, I'M, I'M GONNA LOOK LIKE A-A FOOL!" He stuttered as he tried to find excuses to not have Chanyeol and me do that dance,"

"Relax babe it's just a song," I cupped his cheeks.

"Just a song.... JUST A SONG AND? YOU CAN HAVE SEX ON TV?"

I laughed at his jealousy. CUTE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby, can't you just call in sick? It's painful to watch the performance, especially when that bastard likes you," Jongin whined on the way to Music Bank.

Today was Chanyeol oppa and my song, "Play" 's debut stage and Exo also had to perform there.

"Okay, let's make a deal. You shut the hell up and when we get home you'll get laid okay?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance and that was enough to shut him up.

When we reached there, I found out Exo had their own dressing room while Chanyeol oppa and I had a shared one since we were basically partners.

"Nervous?" Chanyeol oppa asked when I was getting my make-up done.

I nodded.

"You'll do fine," He gave my shoulders a squeeze and went to change into his outfit.