06

Today was a Sunday. I woke up early today, to make breakfast for Exo as they had a schedule in the afternoon.

I got out of my room, and what the shit? It was only 9am and they were all awake? They are definitely vampires. My eyes searched around for him. But he was no where to be found.

"Aye! Morning JaeMinnie!" Baekhyun walked past me and exclaimed.

"Uh, oppa! Where is Jongin oppa?" I asked.

"Jongin? He woke up with high fever today, so he's not going for our schedule later. Please take care of him alright! Hmm, I smell something going on between you two. But no worries, I won't tell Chen!" Baekhyun oppa pedo-faced me and I laughed.

I immediately went to Jongin's room. I sat beside him on his bed and felt his forehead. Holy cheeseballs he was burning! I better make some porridge. Just as I was about to get up to prepare the food, he held onto my wrist. So he was acting as if he was asleep the entire time?

"Stay here," He said in a husky voice.m as he ran his hands through his hair. Oh god how could he be sick yet look so incredibly hot and sexy at the same time?

"Oppa, i'm going to prepare food for you, just wait okay?" I told him.

"I don't want food, I want you to stay here with me, at least just stay till I fall back asleep? It's your fault for coming into the room smelling so good that I could smell you in my sleep,"

Ridiculous? But sweet.

After a few minutes, I made sure he was asleep and I went out to make him food.

"Uhh okay, put the chicken into the pot and what's next?" I asked Kyungsoo oppa.

"Let it boil," He answered.

"Oppa, sorry that I couldn't cook for you guys today like I had initially planned to," I apologised to them.

"Ayee it's ok! We all know Jongin is more important to you," Baekhyun oppa exposed me!
Shit.
The members are all staring at me in shock.

"What did I miss?" JongDae oppa walked over while putting on his clothes.

I quickly put my finger on my lips and put both hands together to signal to them that I was begging them not to say anything. They nodded. YESSS!

"Uhmm we were talking about-"

"Boys, hurry up! We're getting late!"
THANK GOD FOR MANAGER OPPA.

After they left, I brought the porridge into Jongin's room.

"Oppa, wake up? You have to eat something," I hated to but I woke him up.

"Can I eat you," He asked while sitting up. My cheeks flushed red. Damn this guy is one horny dude even when he was sick.

I put the tray on his lap and told him to be careful as it was hot.
After a minute, he was still just sitting there and staring at me.

"What's wrong? You're scared I put poison in it?"

"No,"

"Scared it tastes bad?"

"No,"

"Then?"