07

As soon as I got to school, I told Jisoo every single thing that had happened that day, including the kiss.

"Damn girl, you got some! I'm so happy for you. Did he ask you to be his girlfriend?"

"Uhm no? Why is that even important? He loves me and that's all I really need to know," I replied naively.

"Girl, but if he asks you to be his girlfriend, you have that status, y'know. If you don't grab hold of that status, he could just fuck around with girls and tell you after that, that he doesn't love you anymore! Geddit?" She told me.

I got annoyed at the thought of that. I needed to get that status.
But why didn't he ask me to be his girlfriend? Was he embarrassed of me? Or he's afraid that he might lose his fans? Or maybe like Jisoo said, he was a fuckboy? Nah, I should trust him like I told him so.

As I walked into the class, I saw the class slut flirting and talking to him. What the fuck? But the sight of him looking uninterested made me wanna laugh. He was just nodding to what she said and kept looking at his phone.

"Ding!"
My phone rang.

💓❣️jongin👑🔥💯: where are you? pls come to my rescue bby theres a bitch bothering me T_T

I laughed at the message. I walked up to them and cleared my throat.

All I needed was to glare at that bitch for her to back off.

"Thank god for you baby," He smiled and held my hand under the table. I felt all flutter-ish again oh god. We couldn't be too obvious because those salty girls will spread shit and judging by it, they had already started. We didn't need to keep it from exo though, all of them except my brother knew.

Suddenly I remembered what Jisoo had told me about him not asking me to be his girlfriend. I didn't know what came over me but I let go of his hand.

He looked at me in shock.

"Jae, are you okay?" He asked with concern written all over his face.

No, i'm not. When are you going to ask me?

--------------------------------------------------
Days had passed and Jongin still had not asked me. I was getting annoyed and disappointed by the day. Furthemore, he had been discussing stuff with the members and whenever I asked them about it, they wouldn't tell me! Except my brother, who didn't know anything as well.

On the way home, I was in the car with Jong In alone as manager oppa had gone out to get a drink for us.

"Babe, you alright?" He asked as I had been quiet for the entire day.

"Don't fucking babe me when you can't even ask me to be your girlfriend," It was getting annoying up till this point.

"You were angry about that?" He grinned cheekily.

What was so funny? I was so annoyed.

"What else?" I snapped and looked away.
--------------------------------------------------

7.20pm

"JaeMin ah please be quick we're almost late!" Kyungsoo oppa informed me.

He told me he had a dentist appointment and was scared? So apparently none of the other members are here so i'm supposed to accompany him.