The woman looked extremely similar to K, except that she had green eyes, a thinner stature and was also taller. She was sporting tight black tights, a long purple cape flowing down her back. She had dark purple skin and jet black hair, a long silver staff in her hands.

"You're smarter than you look, guardian," She had a semi English accent, making you wonder if aliens were British — what a stupid thought. "Vrede belongs to the King of Darkness, neither you or your superhero friend are going to change that."

"I'm not a superhero bitch, I'm a wonder," Yoongi smirked as he enlarged a fireball on his palm before throwing it towards the girl. Both your smiles faded when a portal appeared in front of her after she waved her staff, the fireball shooting through the red curtains behind her.

"Pathetic," The girl stepped towards you and you positioned into a fighting stance, which was quite difficult because of the gown you were currently wearing. Yoongi's flames strengthened, the thought of protecting you being the only thing in his mind. "Is that all you can do flame-boy? I see that you haven't got a full hold of your powers yet. You, Sky, that's what they call you? Such a petty and weak little—"

Suddenly, a purple ball shot through the air and hit the woman, cutting her off and throwing her out of your eye of sight. You and Yoongi stared at each other with a mixture of utter shock and relief. You thought of only one possibility of where that purple ball came from but you doubted that it was—

"Sorry, she was talking way too much. I had to stop her somehow."

Then, he came into view. The bearer of the gem of darkness — the one who had saved your life on that faithful day in the orphanage — wearing a suit and tie, contrary to his usual attire of a hoodie and jeans. You stared at, stunned at how handsome he was in formal attire, actually you thought all men were — although he was definitely an exception. He wasn't hiding his face at all — he had no mask — and it was obvious that he was uncomfortable.

Tailing behind the bearer of the gem of darkness was the real Jimin, big brown eyes full of confusion and fear. He was clutching on the other's tuxedo in a tight grip, his round glasses hanging at the tip of his nose. You were absolutely sure that it was Park Jimin, especially because he wore a ring that enclosed a grey gem.

"Are you guys alright?," Although his face was stoic, you could tell that he was worried — at least that's what you wanted to think. "Did she hurt you?"

You were definitely stunned by his handsome features and Yoongi saw your expression, which honestly pained his heart a little. Unintentionally, Yoongi had a sour tone as he spoke: "We're fine."

He took a glance at Yoongi before he looked at Jimin, who was just looking around in confusion, his thicks lips in a pout. "I'm guessing you need an explanation."

"Uh, yeah I do," Jimin said sartiscally with a raised eyebrow. "I need to know who all of you are and a clarification of—"

"Sky will be happy to explain," You wanted to protest but couldn't when Jimin was shoved at you. The bearer of the gem of darkness cocked his head at Yoongi, who was glaring at him. "The two of you need to get out of here and be safe — at least until Jimin unlocks his powers. Yoongi, you and I will stay here and stop Shay from injuring any civilians."

"Powers?," Everyone turned towards Jimin, who was glancing back and forth at your sword, Yoongi's flame-coated arms and the purple mist flying around them. "...What powers? I don't have powers, I'm just—"

"I'll explain everything, Jimin. First, we need to get you to safety. I'll protect you, don't worry, it's my job," Jimin was definitely confused but he still grabbed your hand and let you drag him away. He had a gut feeling that being with you would keep him safe.