Caged In Demon Arms [19] Preparations

First off I want to thank everyone for the support of this story and the wonderful comments that inspire me to continue this story. I know I'm not a fast updater but I thank you for waiting and giving me feedback on the older posts :)

As of right now I'm on break from school and enjoying the surroundings of dessert. I'm up to flagstaff to spend time with my dad and spend a few days with him while my mother stays with my grandmother. On Thursday I'll be in Sedona with my mom and shop around the stores and probably be won't be back in Texas till next Saturday.

Please comment and tell me what you think of the chapter?

---------------------------

"No." I said, my tone firm as I raised my chin in a defiant manner. There wasn't a chance that I was going to let this happen. Standing just a few feet from me was Alice and Millie, both of them looking at me in expectation as they held up two different types of dresses. Today the two decided to dress in blouses and skirts, one that was blue for Alice while a light golden brown went with Millie.

Not too far from them stood a man, his eyes a golden brown as they studied the scene with slight amusement. I never seen him before until we left the manor and saw that we where being followed by someone in a guard uniform. It wasn't till I confronted Rath that I found out there was a catch. Though he did keep his word about us leaving, he seemed to have forgotten one little important detail out.

At first I just thought it was too convenient that a guard form the manor was following us, but when I asked Rath told me he was still weary of our safety and thus placed a personal body guard that will keep his distance form us but make sure we are not harmed.

So now, not only was I being constantly dragged into shops by my friends, but also we had a silent guard with no sense of humor. The only thing I was sure of though he seemed pretty interested in Alice, and she the same. Whenever I looked back a few times, I either see him looking her up and down or her doing to same to him when he wasn't looking. If anything, this reminded me of my friend Lee and Derek.

I just hoped that Leon, the guard, wouldn't turn out to be another Derek and be a lair. Even though he probably thought he was doing it for the best intentions, I still don't know if leaving me in the arms of a Demon is exactly the best idea.

"Why not?" Alice whined, bring me out of my musing as I turn back to see her blue eyes pleading. In her hand, she held a dusty rose colored dress with a low neck that would probably look better on her than me.

"Because, why the hell is it so low?" I pointed to the dress, disgust evident in my tone. I wasn't used to very revealing dresses, seeing that most of life I've worn nothing but concealing clothes. As a child I was taught it was improper to wear such things unless I wanted to dishonor our family name.

"It's the trend, now come on and try it." Alice shoved the dress into my arms, causing me to almost stumble backwards.

"Why?" I asked, not knowing why my friends where so determined to play dress up with me. I felt like a life size doll by the way they kept shoving clothes onto me.

"You'll look wonderful!" Millie smiled, holding a dark ice blue dress that had both silk and cotton materials. Instead of shoving it into my arms like Alice, she gently placed the dress into my arms.

"Fine, but know I'm only doing to this to humor you." I mumbled, glaring at the beaming girls as I left towards the back of the shop where there was a fitting room. When I entered the enclosed room looked at the cloths with a sigh before taking off my outfit and tying on the dusty rose colored dress with a low back and rather low front. If my mother saw me in this I was sure she'd have a heart attack.