Chapter 8

Next thing I knew I was being pushed up against the fridge with a knife held to my throat.

Katies Pov

My breath gets caught in my throat as luke wispers in my ear ' and what are you going to do you little whore tell me no, first you were with me then with that Austin kid or whatever.' He says and continues. ' All you is for someone to get in your pants you whore, thats why you moved here in the first place.' he says pushing the blade closer to my throat.

I suddenly got and idea. ' Luke your right I have missed you, the way you say sweet things into my ear, everything.' I say causing him to remove the blade from my throat. ' see Katie I knew you would understand you just needed a little pursuation thats all' he sais grinning. Just as he pulls away I reach for the frying pan on the stove and hit him with it causing him to fall to the floor. 'AUSTIN!' I scream as luke starts to get up from the floor.

'WHAT, what happened Katie are you-' just as he says that luke grabs ahold of me and puts the knife to my throat onece again. ' If you ever want to see your precious Katie ever again dont move or shes gone.' he says to Austin. 'Austin' I manage to choke out. 'Shut up Katie or you will cause your own death' He says mischieviously I can already tell he has a grin on his face.

As Austin takes a step closer I can feel lukes grip around my neck tighten. " Dont move or she gets it" he says as Austin looks at me worriedly. With my eyes wide I got an idea on how to get out of his grip, bravely I speek up

" Austin leave I dont want anyone to get hurt" I say winking at him and he nods understanding what im doing. " Good girl Katie tell him to leave and that you only want me" he wispers in my ear. "Austin I never wanted you only Luke" I say in a panic. "No Katie your just saying that you dont mean it" he says to keep the act going. " Just go Austin" he then walks around the corner I hope he dont go much further then that because im going to need him.

Austins Pov

Im sitting just around the corner listing for Katie to try whatever she is going to do to get away from that sycopath. Then out of nowhere I hear a very manly scream meaning Katie started the plan. I dart around the corner to see luke all the floor curled up in a ball, this could only mean katie had kicked him where the sun dont shine. I quickly run her up stairs into my room and tell her "Katie stay here and lock the door and call the cops ill take care of it" I say and she starts to panic.

"Austin no I wont let you he has a knife don't do it." "baby I have to ill be fine I promise just stay here and call the cops ill call you if I need help okay?" "o-okay" she says quietly.

With that I run down stairs to see luke getting up off the floor. " Oh well I see mr. bad ass is coming to the rescue." he says smirking. " You need to leave now before the cops come" I say trying to stay calm. " Why should I leave? Hmm?" he says still smirking. " Because this is MY house and your NOT welcome in it so leave!" I say sternly.

And just as I say that he comes up to me and punches me in my jaw, pain immediately takes over as well as anger. I go up to him and punch him right in the face causing him to stumble back as he hits the counter, and just as I was about to hit him the knife connects with my leg causing me to scream in pain. I take him by is curly blonde hair and slam his head into the tile floor just as the cops barge in.

" Sir what's going on"? the man with the tazor said. "This man barged into my house held a knife to my girlfriends throat stabbed me in the leg do I need to continue?" I say as sarcastically.

They drag luke out and put him in the cop car. " Sir where is your girlfriend" he asks me. " Upstairs tell her who you are because the door locked." " Wait let me" I say limping up the stairs. " Katie it-its me open up". she opens the door and sees the knife still in my leg and starts freeking out. " Austin oh my god you have a knife in you leg oh my god Austin" she says and starts breathing heavily " shh, shh baby its okay I'm fine its okay the cops are here they have luke" I say and she looks up at me with tear stained cheeks, " they have him ohh thank goodness I thought you killed him.' She said still breathing heavily.

' Babe if it wasnt for the police getting here he would have either killed or been dead'. I say and mean it. She then lookes back down to my leg and said, ' baby we need to get checked out, and you are going to need some sort of stiches, AND you need to not walk on it Austin'! She says punishing me.

Katie's POV

As we started walking down the stairs I felt Austin tence up and wince. ' Austin are you okay, shoul dI slow down or-' ' No no your fine ju-just keep going ill be fine'. 'o-okay', As we walk down the stairs to the ambulace out side Michele comes running up to us freaking out. ' OH MY GOD GUYS WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!' She says panicking and she hasnt even seen Austin leg yet that will be interseting.

' Michele before you freak out you need to help me get Austin to the ambulence, okay?' 'Why what happened!' she says looking down at his leg. ' OH MY GOD AUSTIN WHAT HAPPENED?' ' MOM JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET ME TO THE DAMN AMBULENCE!' He said and my jaw dropped to the floor. And Michele didnt say a word and immedately went to his side and helped me get him to the ambulence. We got Austin tho the ambulane and the people said he would need about 10 stiches so we had to go the hospital.