Chapter 5

~Katies Pov~

As I wake up I feel a pair of arms wrapped tightly around me.

" Austin you said you would keep your hands to yourself" I whine. " Oh sorry babe I couldn't resist" He says in a raspy morning voice." one, don't call me babe" I say giggling " and two, you could to resist"

" How could I resist something as beautiful and as tempting as you" he says looking straight into my eyes.

" No I'm not" I say looking away from his beautiful hazel eyes.

" But you are Katie you really are" he says lifting my chin so I'm looking into his eyes again..

"There is no reason to be insecure." " Katie". he sighs. I look up at him as his lips crash to mine. A slow but passtionate kiss as he pulls away he wispers almost to quietly. " Katie your the most beautiful girl I have ever met and I'm not just saying that because I want to kiss you again" He says smiling making my heart flutter.

With the element of surprise I crash my lips back on his I can feel his smile against my lips. " Austin" I say into the kiss. " yeah katie" ' I think I trust you." I feel his smile again as we both pull away." And I will keep that trust forever and always". He says giving me a bright smile before getting up and walking out of the room.

Austin's Pov

"How can I resist as beautiful and as

you" I say as her face turning pink as I say the words. " No I'm not" she says looking towards the ground. " But you are Katie you really are. "Your the most beautiful girl I have ever met and I'm not just saying that because I want to kiss you again" I say smiling. Taking me by surprise she crashes her lips to mine, I can't help but smile into the kiss. " Austin" she says into the kiss. " Yeah Katie" I say our lips never leaving each others. " I think I trust you" I can't help but smile like a dork into the kiss. Pulling away I say " and I will keep that trust, forever and always" I say

Then walk out of the room. I knew I had to walk out of the room to give her some space. No matter how much I wanted to stay in the room just to be with her. She is so beautiful the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

Katie's Pov

He just walked out, left me alone. That I found a little upseting, I mean I know he left me to think but I also wish he would have stayed a little longer. Ugh , I cant believe I'm finally admitting to myself that I have feelings for him, I mean when our lips connect its like fireworks and when he compliments me it makes my heart do flips. I think I might be falling for him, but I can't, not after Luke, how will I know he won't go and do the same thing?

YAY I think this is a pretty good chapter dont you? I will be working on chapter 6 soon it will be posted vote comment share!