Chapter 6

¬ Austins Pov¬

I decided to go back into the room only because I couldnt take being away from her any longer and when I opened my bedroom I saw a slightly confused Katie.

'wh- why did you leave?' She said looking right into my eyes. ' I just thought you could use some time to yourself I mean you have been here for almost a month and we basically have spent every waking moment together, dont get me wrong im not complaining ,nor would I ever complain about being with you but I thought you could use some thinking time I also needed some to' I say with a smile.

She then looked up from the ground and looked straight into my eyes ' yeah your right' she said. 'So you want to go grab something to eat?' I ask her. 'Yeah sure' she responded with a smile on her face. 'Hmmm how about Olive Garden'?

' Yeah sure.'

And we were off.

On our way to Olive Garden I saw a flower shop and suddenly got an idea. I parked my red Range Rover at a gass station across the street and asked her ' would you mind running in to grab some gum for me please?' I ask trying to not sound suspicious. 'Yeah' she said looking at me funny.

As soon as she got in the store I booked it across the street to the flower shop, I got inside and ran up to the worker and asked him if I could get a dozen roses. I got them paid and ran back to my car and put them in the back seat before she could see.

She got into the car to see me smiling like a complete DORK. But little does she know I'm going to ask Katie to be my girlfriend tonight. I was as nervous as anyone could be when asking a girl out. Katie is the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I hope I get the answer Im hoping for.

As we pull into Olive Garden I'm getting anxious and Kaite can tell.

"Are you okay Austin?" she askes with a worried look on her face. "yeah I'm fine just hungry thats all."

"are you sure"she asked still worried.

"Yes Katie I promise I'm fine". I say in a calm tone so she would stop worrying.

"Okay" she said and her worried expression fades.

Our food arrives and during the whole meal we just had some small conversations. Thats my kind of dinner but, now its that time the waiter brought the flowers to her and she looks at me with a suprised look on her face.

"Read the card outloud" I say to her.

"Okay"she then starts to read the The card says "Katie.. you are beautiful, smart, loving, and everything a guy could ever wish for and I know we have only known each other for a few months but I was wondering if you could do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" she says her voice cracking at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will have chapter 7 done soon!!! tell me what you think should happen next and comment your name I just might use your idea... XX Amory vote comment share!!