Chapter 2

~Katie's POV~

"Flight 242 now boarding" I heard the attendant say. I groaned before getting up and heading towards the gate door. "Ticket." A male said. I handed him my ticket before he shooed me off. "I'm so tired." I thought to myself. What time is it? I looked down at my watch, seeing that it was 1:30 am. I hate early flights. I don't want to leave Texas. When I reached the plane door, I headed down the isle to my seat. When I saw who the 3rd seat belonged to, I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Mom, can't we just sit wherever?" I asked my mom, who was quite far behind me. "No sweetie. Take a- oh hello Madison. How are you?" She said. "Oh just perfect. Luke proposed to me and I'm pregnant." Madison, my ex best friend, replied. "Oh well aren't you a little young for that?" My mother asked, sounding very concerned. "We'll th- Hi Lukey! I guess people do sit here. Sorry. We didn't know we had assigned seats." Madison said, grabbing her stuff and leaving. Luke mouthed the words "text me" before heading off with his fiancé.

I sat down into the window seat and looked out the window. "Look Katie. It's only for a little bit. It's not like we're moving to Florida." My mom said. She could tell I was upset. I'm not just upset about leaving Texas. I'm pissed that I just saw Madison and Luke. STILL TOGETHER! I ignored her, put in my earbuds and played my music. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey, its time to get up. The plane is landing in 5 minutes." My mom whispered into my ear. "Ugh." I groaned. I don't wanna get up. I don't wanna move. I don't wanna do anything. I finally got up from my seat when it was time to get off. As soon as I got off the plane, I headed towards the baggage carousel, ignoring my mother. I saw my purple luggage and grabbed. And that's when I saw the sign. "Oh. They must be rich." I thought to myself. Right in front of me was a man dressed in a suit, holding a sign. The sign read "Katie and Amanda Hull." I sighed then headed towards my mom. "You must be Miss Katie!" The man exclaimed. I nodded them followed him out the door of the airport.

When we got to the limo the driver opened the door. And that's when I saw him.

~Austin's POV~

My mom and I had a limo sent to the airport to get Amanda and Katie. My mom said Katie's a sweet girl and really pretty, but I don't know. We decided to go with the limo to get them, so we climbed in and left. We had been waiting for 20 minutes, when the door opened and I saw Katie. Her chocolate brown curls fell to about her chest. I could tell she wasn't wearing much makeup. Eye whatever and mascara or something like that. She was beautiful. Unlike any girl I have ever seen. She was perfect. "Earth to Austin." I heard my mom say. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her. This was going to be the longest year of my life.

A/N Again: Sorry it's short. About chapter 5 or so will start getting longer((: Vote and Comment! xxAmory

I will be publishing chapter 3 soon! Vote!!!!! Comment!!!!!