Chapter 1.

TAKE MY IDEAS AND ILL CUT YOU IN HALF BITCH.

~Katie's POV~

"Katie wake up. It's time to start getting around for the trip." My mom said. "What trip?" I asked, still half asleep. "Today's the day. We are going to Miami Florida. Remember we're staying with my friend Michelle and her son Austin. I heard he's pretty cute." She said. "I'm not into dating right now. Remember what happened on my birthday last year? The birthday present Luke got me? " I said.

*Flashback*

"Mom, have you seen Luke and Madison?" I yelled across the living room. It's my 16th birthday. My boyfriend Luke, and my best friend Madison had gone missing about 10 minutes ago. "Why's it so hard to find them? My house is small and I only have 15 friends over for my party." I thought to myself.

"I think they went upstairs to get your present." She said. I ran upstairs and checked my room. Empty. While I'm up here I might as well go to the bathroom. I walked down the hall and to the bathroom. The door was shut. *Knock Knock*. No answer. I grabbed the handle and slowly turned it. "No no no no no." I screamed racing downstairs. I tried not to cry but I couldn't hold it in. Tears started falling from my eyes.

"Honey whats wrong?" My mom asked as I reached the living room. Luke and Madison came down the stairs just when I was about to speak. "YOU! GET OUT NOW. BOTH OF YOU. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! YOU TWO ARE FREAKING SICK!" I screamed. Oh great. Everybody heard me screaming and came inside. "Thanks and have a great day." I said, trying to be calm before running to my room. I can't believe he was making out with her.

*End of flashback*

"That's what you call a birthday present?" My mom asked. "I was being sarcastic. Now leave, so I can get ready." I snapped. She left my room and headed downstairs. I walked into my closet. What to wear? Well if there's going to be a boy, I should make an effort. Even if he's ugly. I decided on a floral tank-top and my bleached shorts. I put loose curls in my hair, and for make up: just eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed my eos lip balm, my pink high tops and my suitcases and walked out the door. A new life starts tomorrow.

(A/N) Sorry its short:/ I promise the chapters will get longer. Comment and Vote! xxAmory