Chapter 4

~Austins POV~

I finally grow a pair and walk in to my room to find Katie peacefully asleep in my bed. I decide to leave her be and check my twitter...

~Katies POV~

"Austin dont leave" I say as he is walking away from me " please your the only one just give me a chance" I say as he turns toward me but he is slowly fading away.

I was woken up by some histarical laughing. I slowly open my eyes to see Austin stairing at me with a smile plastered on his face. " What?" I question looking into his beautiful hazel eyes.

" You were talking in your sleep" he says still giggleing. "what did I say" I am not feeling to good about what he is going to tell me.

" You said Austin! don't leave me your the only one just give me a chance" he says still laughing. I can feel the burning of my cheeks already there is no hideing it now.

~Austin's Pov ~

After telling her what she had said while sleeping she turned a bright pink she looked like she was gonna cry...oh no... " No No No don't cry I just thought it was cute that's all" I say I know I'm blushing I can feel it. Then out of nowhere she starts cracking up. " you thought I was gonna cry! yeah ill admit I was embarrassed but I wasnt going to cry." but then her face fell flat..." were you serious about what you said about it being cute?" she says looking down at the ground. I lift her chin so she is looking into my eyes and say " Yes ever since I layed my eyes on you I knew I had to make you mine".

To my suprize she brought her lips to mine. Our lips move slowly in sync as she slowly pulls away from the kiss she brings her forehead close and places it against mine.

" Austin there is one thing you should know. I don't want to jump into any relationships because I'm afraid of being hurt, just because of what happened last time". she says and I instantly have a million questions to ask her but, I choose only 1. " w- What happened last time?" I ask afraid of the answer. " Well. she says letting out a small sigh.

" Well last year on my 16 birthday I was looking for my at the time boyfriend Luke and my best friend Maddison". Oh god this isn't going to end well. " So I asked my mom if she had seen them and she said she thought they went upstairs to get my present.

So I went and checked my room and it was empty so since I was already upstairs I decided I might as well go to the bathroom ,so I went to the bathroom and the door was closed so I knocked no answer so I walked in on them making out in the bathroom so yeah that was my 16th birthday present." She said as a tear slipped down her cheek.

I reach up and catch it with my thumb so it cant go any further. " Katie I can tell you right now I would NEVER do anything like that to you ever." " Austin I can't trust you just yet but that don't mean that I never will. I mean for gosh sake we have only known each other like 4 hours" she says smiling. " yeah i guess your right" I join her giggling.

*katies pov*

" So he said breaking the silence. "Yeah?" I question. " well" he said blushing." your a really good kisser" he said giggling " Oh My God Austin" I groan playfully slapping his arm " your lucky you even got a kiss" " well I'm not complaining but I could always ask for another. "Your ridiculous" I say leaning in kissing him once more.

~Austin's Pov~

Wow I thought to myself what did I do to deserve her? As I watch her brush out her long wavy hair I just want to run over there and pick her up just to kiss her again and to be able to run my fingers through her beautiful hair. As she finishes up brushing her hair she walks back into my room. " Wow its really raining out there" she says walking over and sitting on my window sill. " Yeah I'm just hoping the power- and just as I say that out goes the power. "Ahhh Austin" she screams giggling. "its ok babe your prince is here to save you". And wile saying that I run over to her with my iPhone flashlight and scoop her up in my arms.

"Oh so now your my prince she said giggling. " Yes, yes I am" I say placing her down on the bed. " So what are we going to do while its dark" she says. " Umm I don't know there's not much to do here" I reply to her.

~Katies Pov~

"I don't know there's not much to do here " he replys to my question as he takes the candle off his desk lighting it so the room is a little lighter. The way he looks in the candle light is amazing he looks even hotter in the dim light of the candle.

" Well since there is not much to do I guess its BEDTIME" he screams tackling me onto the bed. " What do you think your doing you get the floor". I say and he gives me his best puppy dog eyes. " Come on Katie I'll keep my hands to myself". he says literally on his knees begging me I can't help but giggle. " fine but your hands to yourself" I say giving him the stink eye.

"got it" he says taking a pillow and laying on the opposite edge of the bed. I roll my eyes and turn onto my side to turn the lamp off. " Night katie" "Night Austin" I reply and turn the lamp off. Within minutes I hear a light snoring sound from his side of the bed.

Hey guys its Amory I tried to make this one a little longer hope ya liked it VOTE COMMENT SHARE