Chapter 10

Katie's POV

"I-I heard shuffling up- upstairs and I freaked out and went to check on you an- and I saw you" I stopped and started crying as Austin pulled me into his chest.

"Sh- sh take your time,you don't have to tell me its okay baby." he says soothing me. "No no its okay I'm going to keep going.

Then I went upstairs after I heard the window shut and you were- you were... Dead.

It was Luke it was Like Austin he had left a note saying that next time I deny him to make sure I have nothing to take". I say still crying.

'' shh-shhh its sokay baby im still here dont worry about it he's gone he's not here''. He says soothing me.

'' It's okay hun I'm here see nothing is wrong with me'' he says calming me down more.

I then sit up in his arms and just stair into his beautiful green eyes he just looked at me an smiled, I smiled back and silently thanked him and said "Au-Austin I- I love you."

Austin's POV

When she said that I couldn't believe it. "What?" I ask shocked "oh - uh never mind she says... Oh no no no we are not stopping there, without my consumption I blurt out... " Katie I- I love you too"

"You- you do?" She asks. "Yes Katie I do". I say. I hope this doesn't make anything awkward for us because I really don't want that between us.

After another 10 mins of me trying to calm her down it finally works and she falls asleep in my arms. I look down at her sleeping peacefully and I push a piece of hair behind her ear and kiss her forehead laying her down next to me. I then lay next to her and pull her close as I drift off into a deep sleep.

I walk up to the smell of pancakes and I jump up when I see Katie isn't still in bed with me and I run downstairs to see her whispering with her mother and the stop when Katie spots me on the stairs. I look at her to see a deep red blush creep up onto her cheeks as she looks down at her lap.

" were you just talking about me?" I ask. " I- uh no- no I wasn't she studders. " Oh but I think you were" I state smirking. " No I wasn't" she insists but I can still tell she's lying but I decide to drop it and go eat.