Thanksgiving Prep

Start from the beginning

My heart ached for him, the visions he'd seen of Denis and I still replayed in my eyes. I was sure they still replayed in his.

After putting on a pair of boxer briefs, he walked out into the room. His eyes stopped on mine and ran over my body.

I almost felt ashamed to be laying here like this. Especially after what had just happened to make him so distant from me. But I wanted him happy. I would do anything to bring him back to me.

I turned onto my back, covering my chest with my arms and looked down at my hips that looks like a skeleton with a thin layer of skin on it. Sometimes my weight scared me but I couldn't help it, it was my sickness. Have no control over it. Even my ribs showed a little but not too much.

His eyes traced my body and stared in confusion like he was at a loss of words or unknowing of what to do. I chewed my lip and looked at him. He bit his lip and crawled into bed next to me, looking at me.

We'd spoken so little of words since that day. All he really said to me was I love you, me returning.

When I'd snapped out of my thoughts, Remington was slowly crawling over me, kissing me. I smiled and kissed back. He was coming back to me.