The love I have for you (Chapter 7)

Hi guys. This chapter took longer than the other 6 because I've been changing my mind of how I wanted this chapter to end. Once I had it all done I would change my mind and I had to rewrite the whole thing. It took me about 4 tries just to decide which I wanted. Well anyways here's chapter 7. Finally.

Chapter 7

The next day

Daniel's POV

I woke up the next morning in another room. I stood up and saw where I was in the closet. Blake. Even though I was a vampire I still get tired. I slept too soundly that I didn't even noticed being pulled or carried. I stormed out of the closet and went over too Annabel's room. I opened the door and saw that she wasn't in bed. Blake was still sleeping in the chair next to the bed. I closed the door and tried to find her all over the house. She wasn't anywhere in here. "Blake! Allan!" I screamed and in an instant they were in front of me. I began telling them the bad news.

Earlier that morning

Annabel's POV

I woke up again and this time there was light in the room. I sat up and saw again around the room with clear eyes. I looked next to me and saw the same boy who was with me last night. Now that there was light I could see how he looked like. He had light brown hair. He was so peaceful sleeping. I looked on the other side of me and saw a dress laid out. I looked at myself and saw I was wearing a nightgown. I stood up and grabbed the dress. The dress was white with pink lace around the neck collar, cuffs, and the hem of the dress. I looked at myself in the mirror. It looked alright. I realized then that I was wearing a locket. It was heart shaped with diamonds in the middle. I tried to open it but I couldn't.

I then heard noises coming from outside the window. I went up and opened it and looked outside. People were walking everywhere. Some where just standing there talking with others. Some where looking at windows with clothes or jewelry. Others where buying fruits, vegetables, and other things.

I looked up at the sky and saw birds flying. A breeze flowed around me and I felt wonderful. I looked back inside and saw that the boy was still sleeping. I grabbed a cloak that was the same color as the dress and went outside of the house. The breeze picked up and it felt like it wanted me to follow it. I did. I walked towards the woods that were beside the house.

Blake's POV

How could I have not heard her when she went out of the room. After Daniel told us that she wasn't anywhere inside the house I started panicking. What if something happened to her. We split up and started searching everywhere in the village which was now filled with people. I searched inside stores and in parks but she was no where in sight. Where was she?

Annabel's POV

I have been walking for a long time. The breeze stopped a long time ago but something told me to keep on going. I then heard the melody playing. I followed it until I was on top of a cliff. It was already turning dark and I could see the stars coming out and the sun start to set. I stared at the sun until it disappeared and the full moon took its place. It was calling me. "Well hello there."

New POV

The girl turned around and looked at me with a blank expression. She was a real beauty, but something in her eyes looked sad like she lost something important. "Hello." I said walking towards her. She just looked at me. "What are you doing all the way up here at night." When she answered her answer baffled me. "I'll search for my feathers."

With that she started walking off the cliff. I ran after her. She jumped off the cliff, but she started glowing. Before my eyes she started flying. I sprouted my wings and flew after her.

Annabel's POV

Something was calling me. I closed my eyes . Someone important to me was waiting for me but who. I closed my eyes and spread my hands out. I felt free just like the birds but why did I feel so sad. Tears started streaming down my face. Why was I sad, why was I crying. Before I could even control it I felt so weak. And before I knew it I blacked out.

New POV

I saw tears fly off her face. Then her glow faded away and she started falling. Alarmed I started flying towards her trying to grab her, but she was too far away.

Unknown POV

Wings that take shape of human feelings. Even thought the body has no soul. I watched as she flew in the sky. She had such magnificent powers, and they with the rest of her body were going to be mine.