The love I have for you (Chapter 2)

Hi everybody. Sorry it's been a little long since I've written. I've been having to practice for this competition. So any ways. Here's chapter 2. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2

The Next Day

Annabel's POV

"Is this the book your looking for Princess." Blake my best friend since childhood and tutor and a vampire too handed me an old book with the title enchantments. "Thanks and I told you to stop calling me "Princess" my names Annabel. An-na-bel" I said right into his face. He laughed "sorry pr- I mean Annabel." I smiled at him and turned my attention back to the book. "What was it you were trying to look for again." He sat down next to me and moved closer to take a closer look. "It's a symbol that been in my dreams lately." I told him about everything except the part about what I saw was going to happen to me. Blake has been my best friend since childhood. He has brown hair and chocolate colored eyes. Since the day I got lost he's been protecting and watching me. Right now he's an archeologist and I don't get to see him that much anymore.

"I think I know where this symbol is." He went and got a map of our kingdom and showed me. "Right now I'm exploring a cavern and inside are all of this weird symbols one of them is this one." He smiled up at me. "I can search the cave tonight and see if there are any clues." He said looking down at his hands.

I got up from my seat and hugged him. "Thank you." I turned around and walked away.

Blake's POV

Annabel. I've loved her ever since we were children. With her green emerald eyes and hazel hair. Even though she might not have the same feelings I have for her, her friendship is enough for me. Plus she might be in love with somebody else since she always has that locked that neither her parents or any other of her friends gave her. I looked at the symbol in the book and frowned. For some reason I keep having this feeling that something was about to change our life's.

Later that night

Annabel's POV

As I stood outside on my balcony I gazed at the stars. It was such a beautiful night and I felt bad for making Blake work. I looked out towards the horizon and saw lights coming from the cavern that Blake was exploring. I kept on staring when suddenly I heard this beautiful melody coming from there. It was such a beautiful sound. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sound. When suddenly I felt like I wasn't in the ground anymore then everything went dark.

Blake's POV

"Found it." Book in hand I brought the lantern up closer to take a better look at the symbol. It really look like wings but what did it mean. I looked back up and Annabel was suddenly there. What was she doing here. "Princess, what are you doing here." She just looked at me and smiled. She then knelt in the ground placing both of her hands on either side of the symbol. Suddenly the ground started to shake. "W-what's happening." I look at Annabel. The symbol opened in half and it was sucking Annabel in. "Annabel!" Wings appeared on her back and she flew to another symbol that was against a wall. She put her hands together as if she was praying and was being pulled into the wall. "Annabel don't go stay there." I started climbing the wall trying to get to Annabel. When I saw that I could grab her. I jumped towards her and grabbed her waist. We were both falling now to the ground. When we hit the floor her wings detached from her back and flew to the sky and disappeared. I sat up holding her. She was unconscious. I look up and we were surrounded by demon like creatures. What was going on here. Suddenly a guy with blond hair and crystal blue eyes was in front of us. "Is she okay." I looked at her face. "I don't know." I felt him stiffen. With a wave of his hand we were know in a room.

Daniel's POV

I grabbed Annabel from the stranger that was holding her and carried her towards the bed placing her there. Allan a sorcerer who I've know since my childhood came in. "What have we here." He went up to her and placed his hand on her forehead. "Her wings disappeared." Wings? "What do you mean her wings disappeared." I said confused. The stranger suddenly talked. " They were wings that appeared on her back when she touched this symbol. They fell off when I grabbed her from being pulled into a symbol that was in a wall. "Yes does wings. You shouldn't have done that does wings were her memories and soul she was remembering something about her past when you pulled her away." "Memories and Soul!!" We both said at the same time. "Yes." He looked back at her. "Without them..." "What's going to happen." "She'll die."

Unknown POV

"It has begun."

Hoped you liked it. Please comment and vote or you can become a fan.

Please please comment,vote