The love I have for you (Chapter 3)

Hi everybody. Sorry for waiting. I have been going here and there and haven't had any rest. Here's chapter 3. Enjoy, and please comment vote or become a fan. Thank you

Chapter 3

Daniel's POV

"No she can't die." I took hold of Annabel's hands. Wake up. Wake up. I chanted in my head. I looked at Allan "Is there anything that I can do for her. Please just tell me. I don't want to lose her." I said tenderly while looking at her. She was becoming so pale.

"Well if you really will do anything to save her. There is one thing you can do." I looked up at him. "What tell me." Sadness was lurking in his eyes. "All you have to do is giver her back her feathers (memories)."

"Her feathers but they disappeared." The stranger said. "Yes they did disappear but they were scattered everywhere one in this kingdom and the others in other worlds. If you are going to do this your going to need my help, but with a price."

"What price."

"You'll have to give me your relationship you have with her. When she regains all her feathers (memories) she'll remember everybody except you. Will you do it." I looked at Annabel. Why must this decision hurt me and probably even her. Now that I was going to return for her, she ahs to be taken away from me. But if I wanted to save her I'll have to suffer. "I'll do it." Allan nodded. "She'll also have to pay a price. So I'll choose for her she'll have to give up her immortality. Even though that's not precious to her she'll lose it." He turned to the other guy. "Blake is you name right." He nodded. "You'll have to pay a price too if you are going to join us. What I want from you is something precious that you have and it seems that your precious thing is her. When she wakes up just like Daniel she won't remember you unless you can stop loving her. I know she loves you but like a brother. You love her differently. Will you give that up." He hesitated for a minute. "I'll do it." He said looking down at the floor. Allan waved his hands and started chanting a spell. Annabel's body started rising in the air and started glowing. Three balls of light came out of her. Allan grabbed them and put them together turning them into one sapphire jewel. He turned to us two. "Now we have to look for one of her feathers. When she has it returned she'll wake up them we'll have to travel to find the others. One of the feathers is here in this kingdom. But we need to hurry we have a time limit." With that Allan turned and left Blake following him. I turned and kissed her on the forehead. "I'll bring back you're feather, just wait. I love you." With that I left the room.

Please vote,comment, or become a fan

Please, please,please