The love I have for you (Chapter 5)

Here is chapter 5 Hope you like it. Please vote and comment.

Chapter 5

Daniels POV

I felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces. She just looked at me her green eyes emotionless. I willed myself together and smiled. "Hello my names Daniel." I said

"D-Daniel." She said it slowly. "Yes and your name is Annabel."

"Annabel." She said it more quicker. "Yes, and right now you can't remember anything but me and two other people are going to help you regain you memories." I started telling her who she was and other details (I've been kind of watching over her ever since the first day we met. That's how I know a lot of thing from her.). When I finished she just looked ay me and her eyes were suddenly closing. "Thank you." She whispered and she fell forward into my chest. I put my arms around her and hugged her closer. Why must this happen. I thought I was going to be alright if she didn't remember me but I was wrong. I laid her back down on the bed and stayed there watching her sleep.

Blake's POV

I watched from the barely opened door as Annabel woke up. I saw Daniel's pain when she didn't remember him. I saw her blank face like she didn't have a soul which was true. I could feel a pain in my chest. I can't stop loving her. Suddenly I made up my mind. Who cares if she won't remember me I'll make new memories with her. I will never stop loving her.

Unknown POV

I watched as both of them were struggling with there feelings. I laughed they both wanted her but in the end she was going to belong to me. "You know what to do." With a wave of my hand he disappeared and I continued watching them.

Comment and Vote

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE