"I'm sorry, I can't okay, I just can't."

"Y/n what's wrong? Why haven't you been eating?"

Taking a shaky breath you inhaled; "I haven't been eating because I'm fat."

For a few moments there was silence, with you wiping away tears and Enzo staring quietly, with a look of shock on his face.

"Y/n you're beautiful, I can't believe you've been doing this to yourself."

Too sad to look at him, you rubbed your nose and sniffed. "Listen, I understand you've obviously been having a hard time at the moment but I want to you know that I'll always be here for you; I'm going to help you get over this and I think you're perfect."

"That's not true."

"Oh really? Then why has no one ever asked me out before you?"

"No one guy has ever asked you out?"

"No. Why would they?"

"Because," Enzo took a step forward and leant in to hug you, "You're the most amazing, beautiful, selfless and kind person I've ever known

"Because," Enzo took a step forward and leant in to hug you, "You're the most amazing, beautiful, selfless and kind person I've ever known."

You looked down shyly and a small smile started to form on your face.

"And super sexy."

You couldn't help a small smile from creeping over your face and giggled as Enzo tickled you, his fingers digging into your sides

"I'm not expecting to make this problem go away but I want to make you happy. Do you want to go to the party at the Salvatore Boarding House?"

In truth you weren't up for it and weren't up for seeing Elena, Caroline and Bonnie and their beautiful figures, but you thought that it would do you some good to get out.

"Sure, I'll go get ready." Jogging up the stairs you tried not to pay too much mind to the dresses strewn over the bed and chose a knee length, black dress. Slipping it on you,brushed your hair, pinning it back and put on some heels before looking in the mirror.

Everyone else could see a stunning girl in a dress that fit her perfectly, you could see an overweight girl who didn't look right. The imagine caused you to break into tears, and you didn't notice Enzo leaning against the doorframe watching you sadly.

"You look beautiful." Your y/h/c head snapped up to see Enzo pulling off his tie and unlacing his shoes.

"What are you doing?"

"We're ditching this party, you don't want to go and I respect that."

It was in that moment you realised what an amazing guy you had, one who would care for you no matter what. Walking up to Enzo you sat in his lap and lay your head against his chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too y/n."

Looking into his eyes you kissed him slowly, hands wound into his hair, tugging it which made him growl.

You gasped as Enzo's hands grabbed your ass, making you gasp as he slid his tongue into your mouth, twisting you both so you were laying on your bed with him on top of you. Enzo started peppering hot, open mouthed kisses along your collarbone and raked his hands up and down your thighs as you kissed his neck.

"Did I tell you I loved this dress?"

You nodded your head moaning as your boyfriend ghosted his hand over your underwear.

"You look amazing, but I'd prefer you out of it."

He ripped the dress in half, leaving you in lacy black underwear which he appraised, his eyes turning black.

Quickly pulling off his shirt and jeans he came back to you, and stroked your hair as he kissed from your collarbone down to your thighs and back up, making you gasp and cry out. With one hand he undid your bra, and started pressing kisses to your breasts delicately as the other hand moved past your underwear and started stroking.

Long fingers hooked under your underwear and pulled them down leaving you bare for Enzo's eyes to roam over. He pulled off his boxers and he lined himself up, rubbing his hands up and down your arms; "You ready Gorgeous." Nodding you yelled as he thrusted into you, moaning more and more as he sped up, each thrust bringing you closer to climaxing.

Wrapping your legs around his waist and bringing him closer you kissed him passionately, your nails raking down his back making Enzo cry out.

"I- I'm gonna- cum."

You reached your high with a scream and the two of you came together, before he fell right next to you.

"I love you forever and always, Gorgeous."

So my first attempt at writing smut, I know it's not great but I hope you guys like it!

~Starlight