The person who has a crush on you that isn't them

Stefan:

Damon has a shameless crush on you, he loves your sass and thinks your beautiful. The two of you enjoy drinking together and always have a load of fun.

Damon:

Enzo adores you and the two of you spend hours talking about anything and everything. He has no idea how Damon got someone like you.

Klaus:

Elijah absolutely adores you and unbeknownst to anyone is actually in love with you. He thinks you're an absolute angel and is jealous that Niklaus got you even though he's hurt so many people. The two of you do everything together.

Elijah:

Damon is besotted with you and nearly like a school girl every time you meet; he would spend countless hours talking to you about the vampire life and thinks that not only are you brave and smart but beautiful too.

Kol:

Lucky you getting not only Kol to fall for you klaus too, the hybrid was shocked when introduced to you and thought that you were genuinely perfect. Sensing the good in your heart he knew that you were good for the Originals but just wished that you could be his girl instead of Kol's.

Enzo:

Kai Parker thought you were sarcastic, savvy, strong and sexy: in other words his ideal women. He flirted with you twenty four seven knowing that even though you were with Enzo, his crush on you wouldn't fade.

Kai:

Stefan doesn't understand how someone so sweet, pretty and innocent could go for a murderer like Kai, he's constantly protecting you and stopping Damon from ripping off Kai's head as he wants you to be happy, even if it's not with him.

Elena:

What a shock to everyone when they found out the infamous Katherine Pierce was in love with you. Apparently you were a doppelgänger magnet as Katherine risked her life to save you several time because according to her you were someone worth saving.

Caroline:

The other Barbie (as Damon liked to put it) was crushing on you hard and would do anything for you... Even teaming up with Damon to save you. And that was a damn lot.
She thought you deserved the world given to you on a plate and would do anything to make you happy.

Bonnie:

Elena hated herself for loving you but couldn't stop her heart from frantically beating every time you were around. She desperately tried to cover up her crush as Bonnie was her best friend but failed miserably and ended up falling madly in love with you.

Katherine/Katerina:

Caroline Forbes was taken with you the day she met you and was royally pissed off with Katherine for taking away her crush. She hated the fact that you went for anyone other than her let alone Katherine but wanted you to be happy so she admired you from afar.

Rebekah:

Poor Bonnie Bennett had a crush on Rebekah Mikaelson's girl and although she knew from the start that a relationship would never form she couldn't help but think you were outstandingly perfect in every way.