What s/he does when he's mad

Stefan:

When Stefan is angry he likes to go for long walks to clear his head or write in his journal so his thoughts make sense.

Damon:

Damon drinks. This is no surprise to anyone but Damon drinks when he's mad which may not be the best choice but let's him forget his problems for a few hours...

Klaus:

When klaus is mad he shouts a lot. Not at you but anyone who is willing to listen (which is basically anyone as everyone is terrified of him).

Elijah:

Elijah can usually control his temper very well but when he gets mad he makes plans of how to fix the problem. He hates not having control over things so to him the best thing to do is make a plan of what to do.

Kol:

When Kol gets mad he attacks people. With baseball bats. You thought it was really fucking creepy but he thought it was hilarious.

Enzo:

Enzo drives when he's mad. He will hire sports cars and drive around as fast as he can; more than once he has crashed and it worries you so much.

Kai:

When Kai is mad he kills. This isn't a surprise to anyone as Kai is a renown murderer but you despise it.

Elena:

When Elena is made you'll see her scribbling in her diary. This is good as you both have time to calm down.

Bonnie:

When Bonnie's mad she does yoga so that her and her magic don't go out of control, you both practice together as a bonding exercise.

Caroline:

When Caroline is mad she likes to rant. Not loudly or cruelly but just enough to get her anger and hurt off of her chest.

Katherine/Katerina:

When Katherine is angry she runs. She has been used to running for five hundred years so whenever something isn't right she's worried that her emotions will get the better of her.

Rebekah:

Rebekah cries whenever she's angry as she's an extremely emotional person. Whenever she's in a rage tears are and hurt are there more than anger.