~Enzo~✔️

Imagine Enzo comforts you when you feel insecure (smut)

Dating a vampire was always destined to have its ups and downs but you didn't care as you loved your boyfriend, Enzo very much and he loved you.

No matter how much you, Elena, Bonnie and all the others went through it didn't make you any less of a teenager and you still had teenage problems; you were beautiful, kind and smart but also very insecure and often found it difficult to see what a pretty and sweet girl you were.

"Gorgeous, I'm back, have you had a good day?"

You ran to hug Enzo as he opened the front door to your house and he picked you up spinning you around as if you weighed nothing.

But your insecurities began to settle in and you realised how heavy you must be so you pulled away, ignoring the surprised look on Enzo's face.

"You okay y/n?"

You smiled and nodded but felt guilt pooling in the pit of your stomach at your lie. In truth you had been feeling horrible about your body lately and hadn't been eating as you felt your body wasn't right.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm great."

"Damon and Stefan Salvatore have invited us to a party tonight, courtesy of Caroline, fancy going?"

A party sounded like the perfect thing to take your mind off of things so you hastily agreed and went to pick out a dress; flicking through your closet you looked at all of your beautiful party dresses. Too pretty for you to wear.

Stripping down to your underwear you examined your body, poking and prodding at your gross stomach and huge thighs.

"Y/n?" Enzo opened the door only for you to scream and grab a blanket, covering your body quickly.

"What's wrong? Why did you scream?"

You angrily swung to face your boyfriend as you sifted through the rejected dresses, "You can't just walk in without knocking!"

Your boyfriend looked shocked at your harsh tone and looked confused at the blanket you were gripping tightly to your chest, you mistook the confusion on his face for disgust and tears pricked at the corners of your eyes as you shifted the blanket slightly.

"Just get out."

"Gorgeous, what's wrong?"

"Just-just leave. Please."

Still in shock Enzo turned around and closed the door, leaving you to drop the soft material and quickly change into your workout clothes. Descending the stairs, you made for the door but was stopped by Enzo blocking the way.

"Where are you going y/n?"

"Out for a run."

"Take an apple."

"No."

A scowl crossed your boyfriend's handsome face, "I've been watching you y/n, why haven't you been eating."

Panic flooded your stomach and you felt bile creep up your throat, nausea over taking you.

Deny it.

"Nope. I've been eating fine."

Judging from the raised eyebrow and eye roll Enzo didn't believe your story.

"That's bullshit, you haven't eaten all week, you haven't wanted to touch me and now you cover your body every time I walk in the room. I don't know what's going on y/n, just please talk to me."

You wanted to come up with a smart, educated response that would prove your point but burst into floods of tears, sobs racking your body as Enzo pulled you into a hug.