The first time they see you without makeup

(You people are stunning with and without makeup!)
Question timeeee: I was thinking of doing a kind of smutty chapter next, what do you guys think? Yay or nay?

Stefan:

You'd decided to stay the night at Stefan's house and therefore had to wipe off your makeup. You didn't depend on makeup but always wore the basics as it gave you an extra boost of confidence and this would be the first time Stefan saw you barefaced.

You walked into his bedroom in your shorts and tank top completely fresh and when you looked up you saw his shocked expression and mistook it for disgust.

"Um I'll be right back."

Covering your face you turned to walk back to the bathroom but slammed into Stefan as he vamp sped over to you.

"Hey, hey beautiful. I was just overwhelmed by all your natural beauty, I think you're radiant."

Gazing into each other's eyes your worried vanished, he would always love you.

Damon:

You weren't that worried about Damon seeing you without makeup as you didn't depend on it. The first time he saw you fresh faced was when he bumped into you on a run and was taken aback by how youthful and fresh you looked.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

He sent you a wink and smirk, "Just admiring my beautiful girlfriend and how beautiful she is."

Rolling your eyes you gave him a gentle shove, "I'm sweaty and my hair is a mess and I'm not wearing makeup or decent clothes."

"Exactly."

Klaus:

You were at his house getting ready for a party his family was hosting and you were in a towel, bare faced from your shower, even though you'd known each other for centuries it wasn't till he had a party in the late sixteenth century that he first saw you makeup free.

"Love you are out of the shower?"

Klaus made to open the door and you quickly rushed to cover your face with a hand towel as he entered the room.

"Y/n, I just ca- what are you doing?"

"I hafvnt ght anyt makeoop un."

"What, move the towel I can't hear you, Darling."

Lifting the fabric covering your face so your mouth was visible you spoke again, Klaus get out. I have no makeup on."

Your boyfriend's smirk was devious and he was quick to rip the towel out of your hands, showing your makeup free face.

"There we go. Beautiful."

"Really?"

"Of course darling."

Elijah:

You were quite an insecure person so you relied on makeup to give you the confidence to do many things; for you, Elijah seeing you without makeup was a big deal.

You were having a lazy day on the sofa and watching movies when a knock interrupted your thoughts.

"Are you there, My Dear?"

Oh god. Elijah. Inside your head was a raging battle over whether or not you should let him in and in the end you decided too.

Walking over to the door you marginally opened it, covering your face.

"Hey 'Lijah, I haven't put my face on yet so I'll just be a minute." Turning to run back upstairs, a hand gripped your wrist and tried to pry your hands away from your face.