Chapter 80

The guy gasps in surprise, the movement making my sword cut his neck slightly. A small bead of blood slowly forms.

"That's enough." I say, noticing in the back of my mind that my voice is deeper than usual. "Try anything again and I won't be so nice." I warn. "Do you understand?"

He squeaks out a yes. I withdraw my swords from his neck and sheathe them again. I pick up his dagger from the ground, noting the sloppy craftsmanship. I guess we have an arms dealer in our midst.

I gesture for some nearby Trikru guards to keep an eye on them. I have one guard bring the guy into the dropship to await his doom talk with Bellamy.

I head back over to Raven and hand her the dagger. "That was awesome, Griffin! Where did you learn to do that?" Raven questions excitedly.

"I've been trained by both Anya and Lexa." I explain.

"Do you think Anya will teach me some moves?" Raven smirks, a glint in her eyes.

"I'm sure she would love to." I poke Raven in the stomach. "You need to talk to Anya and Luna. Now I know how they felt when Lexa and I were dancing around our feelings."

"You and Lexa danced around your feelings? Tell me everything." Raven demands.

"Soon." I promise, seeing a guard approaching me.

"Moba (sorry) Clarke to intrude on your conversation. Would you like me to inform Lexa what happened?"

"Yes, thank you. Make sure you tell her I'm okay." I say, knowing she will worry nonetheless.

"Of course." With that, he dips his head and jogs away.

"You know she's still going to freak out, right?"

"I know." I sigh. "But we weren't talking about me, stop deflecting." I poke Raven in the stomach again, making her giggle and swat my hand away. "Woman up! Ask them out!"

"I will! I just... I have no idea how they're going to respond." Raven shifts nervously and I soften at the sight of the great Raven Reyes showing the non-cocky side of her.

"Did you notice how they were drooling over you today?" I ask, waiting for her to nod. "I've seen them blush, actually blush when you're mentioned. They like you. They won't say no."

"If they do say no I'm going to punch you in the face before launching myself into the sun."

I laugh. "I wouldn't expect anything else. Besides, speaking of this morning, how are you so fit?"

"I work out." Raven shrugs. "I work with my hands a lot, I need to stay in shape. Why Griffin? Were you drooling too?"

"I have to admit, if I weren't totally in love with Lexa..." I trail off with a wink at Raven. We're quiet for a moment before we burst out laughing.

"That was precious, Griff. How did you get Lexa to fall for your cheesy ass?" Raven cackles.

Before I can respond, I feel something dark in the air. Like something's sucking out all of the warmth and replacing it instead with fear so thick it's almost suffocating. I look up to see Lexa, Bellamy, Octavia, Anya, and Luna all power walking, practically jogging towards us. Lexa's leading them and the others look like they're just trying to keep up.

When Lexa spots me, she gives up trying to walk fast and instead sprints up to me. It's impressive how fast she is. Lexa pauses a little bit in front of me. She searches my eyes worriedly while the others crowd around Raven quietly, letting Lexa and I have our moment.

"Are you alright?" Lexa asks, her eyes trailing across every exposed inch of my body.

"I'm okay." I promise.

Lexa doesn't look like she believes me. I cup her jaw so she has to look me in the eyes again. I know we were going to tone down the shows of affection, but I can't find it in myself to care. Lexa's so worried that I can see the faint beginnings of tears in her eyes.

"I'm okay." I repeat softly. Lexa lets out a shaky breath and rests her forehead against mine.

"I should have-" She takes in a shuddering breath. "Should have been here, by your side. Should have protected you..." She trails off and looks up at the darkening sky, blinking rapidly.

"No, hodnes (love). I'm okay, I'm fine. I can take care of myself." I say in a gentle tone that's hopefully soothing. "I wasn't hurt." I keep saying things in this voice until Lexa gathers the strength to pull away from me.

She takes a deep breath and nods to herself. "What happened?" She asks.

I start explaining everything loud enough for the others to hear as well. Lexa looks positively murderous by the time I finish.

"Where is this boy?" She pretty much snarls.

"In the dropship. But-"

It's too late, she's already marching up the ramp.  I follow her, hoping she doesn't kill the two boys that attacked me. I get inside and pause when I hear her speaking.

"If any of you ever touch her again, I will tie you to a tree and give you the death my thousand cuts. Understand?"

The sudden and strong smell of urine makes me wrinkle my nose. At least one of them must've peed their pants.

I walk further in and put a hand on Lexa's back. She's giving the boy who went up against the warrior Grounder a death glare. He's paler and shaking, and there's a wet spot between his legs.

"I hope you know you're cleaning that up." I tell him. He just nods rapidly like a bobble head in an earthquake. "Good. Bellamy will want to talk to you all as well. Good luck." I smile pleasantly at them as Bellamy marches in, a scowl on his face.

"You stupid floating idiots!" He starts yelling before Lexa and I make it all the way out. "You could have messed up our alliance and killed us all! What kind of-"

We get outside and can't hear the words well, just the yelling.

Next chapter, will Raven finally woman up and ask Luna and Anya out? Probably. Will Clarke and Lexa bang again? Probably. Will Lexa fück some people up that hurt Clarke? Definitely. Thank you all for reading and for your lovely comments! Stay awesome!