chapter 16

"we're going to take down the Countess" Liz admits to me more confidently. "I don't get along with her all the time but why would you two want to take down her control?" I questioned them.  "Well since the Countess dumped Donovan he wants revenge on her, to let her know how it feels to lose something you've loved for so long"  Liz says grabbing Iris for a sense of security. "But she has lost someone she loved in the past before sh-" I've said too much "what are you talking about, Margret" Iris exclaims at what I just revealed. "Did Countess love someone before she became all of this" Liz questioned looking around the hall. "I can't tell you this now alright but whatever you do I'm with you." I tell Liz looking her in the eyes. "why?" Iris's face shriveled up asking, "because Elizabeth, The Countess needs to remember to not end her relationships to refill her dead past, if she can, how come I can't?"

We should get back to lobby Iris says turning to Liz

After about an hour or so I walk down one of the halls to hear screaming I rush to one of the rooms to see what tragedy has happened to my surprise Iris killed two young adults. A boy and girl, I look at her in shock as she smothered her face in their blood, she didn't care what she had just done to them. She needed to hunt them for her sake, thats when I realized the world is one big hunt for desires that  we're all in greed for. 

A tear falls on to my cheek, how could she live like this, why would anyone want to live like this. 

I walk over to the bodies slowly watching Iris release her exhaustion of what she just done, I bend down to their sides laying my hand on the dead girl's arm with a burning tear falling to my cheek again.

"It's ok Iris."