Chapter 3

I wanted to know what Sally was going to do, he walked into room 64 I'm assuming he did heroin. He had the looks of it, as the door closed behind him I suddenly heard screaming from his room. She walked in, I appeared behind her he was being screwed by a unnatural creature with a drilling penis hammering into the poor boy. Sally told him "if you scream louder he'll like it more" she whispered over to him as the monster continued I sat right next to him as the bed shook from each thrust. I took out a compact mirror "damn, Sally way to make him feel at home" I told her making sure I looked fine. "Say you love sally" she said "say you love sally and he'll stop" she repeated "I lo-" just as he was going to say it I knocked the creature off of him he didn't have any eyes nor a mouth but when it slammed into the wall I came up to it and put my index finger on where his mouth should be "Shh! you've been a bad boy, haven't you" I hushed. Sally laughed the little monster was quiet "get out!" I yelled at it. I turned around and the traumatized boy was gone it was just Sally, "Where is he?" I asked her "hiding." she replied "You hurt that innocent boy again Sally I'll have you never leave this hotel even if you do find a purpose, every single day for this ghostly unrested life will be the same." I demanded with more transatlantic appearing. "whatever" She nodded leaving the hotel room. 

I looked around and sighed at room 64, as I was walking out I noticed two foreign girls wondering the halls I kept quiet " Miss? can you please help us" one of them asked they were Swedish. I nodded "Do you know if the hotel has a gift shop with candles our room isn't smelling so fresh?" she pleaded "No" I replied. I walked away, when I turned the corner I vanished back to the lobby. 

"Those two girls are quite beautiful." I thought to myself I sat down on one of the couches in the lobby but just as I did a dark haired, clean faced, well dressed man rushed in demanding to go to room 64.