chapter 7

James's face went to a terrible stare at me, "hello my darling." I greeted to break this unbareable silence. I walked up to him and kissed him softly on the cheek I felt his face glow into a ravishing smile,  I turned to face the model his eyes were full of fear "You look like you need a drink" James offered "What's your name handsome I said grabbing his face and getting a good look at him. "Tristan" he replied I walked back to James and whispered in his  ear "The little bastard deserves to die, he's full of rage" James my love , I said staring into those killer eyes he turned to face me "take very good care of him" I told him as his eyes pierced me. He looked at Tristan with a smirk I took the drink from James, as they talked more Hazel came in with an innocent girl "I found her outside the hotel!" she exclaimed James put a gun in Tristan's hand and said "Pull the trigger and take her last breath" Tristan refused "James please she's too young to even understand a single meaning of life" I protested to him but he shot her anyway I sighed at the scene and walked over to Tristan " You would've been next kid" He began to get nervous I started to laugh at him. James did the same just then Tristan gets up and rushes out the suite, "Beautiful, make sure Elizabeth takes a hold of him" he smiled with grim. Leaving out the suite I noticed she had him Elizabeth turned facing me and winked. The elevator went away and I decided to go to the bar, When I vanished around the corner I noticed Iris was there with the detective, John. I eavesdrop on their conversation Iris was telling him about the beginnings of the cortez. I walked over and sat down beside them, "Good story Iris" I told her hearing my transatlantic accent glow around the bar. "Oh yeah what about you?" John asked husky like. "What about me?" I hesitated "By that funny accent I can tell you have been here for awhile?" he said as if he was drunk I gazed at Iris and she gave me a slight nod.....

April 7th 1922

I was a golden girl of my time, around the age 24 I became a well known musical singer in the city that never sleeps. New York City, I was born and raised there My mother was a dancer and my father was a director. I lived with my parents and younger sister Charlotte, My parents were always busy so of course I was stuck with Charlotte. My grandparents were from Slovakia so I grew up around the language, I really wanted great jobs than the ones in New York so I moved to Los Angeles in 1921. That's when I got a job here, to be a lounge singer people came all over to hear me the pay was great but most importantly I found love. He was everything to me, James came into my life he showed things and taught me a lot. We got married he was and always will be my love but that is until he sent me to  hell! The Asylum, I've tried and tried to kill myself to get rid of the demons that lived within my head my therapist told me shrink them and you know what I said "you can't shrink your demons only the voices  will get louder!" They shaved my head and kept me in a padded room for days at least that's what I remember. I eventually returned home, James was there he ripped my clothes off and fucked me destroying our bedroom. He suddenly brought in a man I smiled and James laughed, the minute James locked the door I threw the man on the bed thrusting my body around him pulling out a knife I stabbed him. His neck gushed and oozed blood everywhere I didn't stop thrusting it was like I couldn't stop stabbing him. By the time I felt done James wanted more sex from me except this time on the mans blood, James  felt proud of his work, he admired me. 

It all changed on August 13th 1923

My heart raced as James chased me down the halls each of his steps felt faster and faster. Help! I screamed I was covered in my own blood James had strangled me and stabbed me. Please James stop! I screamed he was full of rage he kicked me down and got on to me "My love your my first victim, I can't stop now" he said " I'm just like you!" he started to tease "you know I'd be back again" I spitted at him "I know sweetheart just not tomorrow!" He said just then he sliced my neck and stabbed me in the heart.

 There my world faded forever